Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.

And Moyes took a lot of flack for doing the right thing and dropping him
I would have played him anyway, its a semi final derby, to hell with the consequences, get him out there. But I completely understand the argument not to and wouldn't slate moist for it, if only we had pienaar and royston that day, moyes probably still would have bottled in and tried to defend for 60 mins

I would have played him anyway, its a semi final derby, to hell with the consequences, get him out there. But I completely understand the argument not to and wouldn't slate moist for it, if only we had pienaar and royston that day, moyes probably still would have bottled in and tried to defend for 60 mins

That was the gutting thing, seeing it coming the moment Distin made that shocker of a back pass. T'was my first ever trip to Wembley and all

If that dullard Moyes had included him for the Liverpool SF he'd have had someone to bring on and get them going in the opposite direction to our goal when we were 1-0 up.

Sgt Major Moyes knew best though. Tactical giant.

He broke into the training ground banged two strippers in the jacuzzi the week before and turned to training half cut.

Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.