2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but if Mauricio Pochettino wants Ross at Spurs he'll be going regardless of Koeman. Listen to the way players talk about playing under Pochettino, a lot of them like him and they talk to each other. Although I think Koeman was a factor in Ross wanting to leave, the pull of Spurs will be too much.

Obviously, I could be wrong (I kinda hope I am) but that's how I see it.

I think people are setting themselves up for dissapointment here. I'd love him to do a u turn but he's probably still going to go. Spurs are really impressive and I can see why he would want to go, however I dont think Pochettino will be there long term.

I'm sorry but if Mauricio Pochettino wants Ross at Spurs he'll be going regardless of Koeman. Listen to the way players talk about playing under Pochettino, a lot of them like him and they talk to each other. Although I think Koeman was a factor in Ross wanting to leave, the pull of Spurs will be too much.

Obviously, I could be wrong (I kinda hope I am) but that's how I see it.

Reckon if they wanted him they'd probably have tried to get him in the summer, especially when it looked like he was going to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.