2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey_Fitzgerald

Please don't call me "Mickey" lar
Why ?. He doesn’t give a crap for the fans.......if he goes he goes......if he stays there’s no way I’d cheer for him, he’s a spoilt brat and should just [Poor language removed]........
I will never agree with you on a single solitarty thing Pete, and that's fine

You're my moral compass. So long as I'm opposite to you I know I'm doing alright

Yorkie89

Player Valuation: £10m
Is he really going to want to bench warm when there is a World Cup next year? If he works hard and shows what we all believe he has in his locker consistently then he goes to Russia. If he goes to spurs and sits on the bench then he won’t get a chance and will have to wait another 4 years and by then davies and co will be in front of him. So he might have that in mind when the new boss comes in. I hope he does stay because he can’t be any worse then what we have right now

ianefc

Banned
Banned
WE'VE GOT A DIAMOND CALLED ROSS BARKLEY
A TOFFEE WHO COMES FROM WAVERTREE
HE PLAYS ALONGSIDE THOMAS DAVIES
TOGETHER FOR EVERTON FC
AND WHEN YOU'RE IN THE BLUE, WE'LL SING THIS SONG FOR YOU
ROSS BARKLEY IS A TOFFEE THROUGH AND THROUGH

WHAT HAVE WE GOT?
Will you back him if he still leaves?

Toffeelover

Player Valuation: £70m
Apart from Koeman there could be other reasons for leaving our City as rumour would have it, so who knows what he will decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks