2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we will now know if he was being forced out by Koeman (in which case, he will sign the contract) or he wanted and still wants to leave.

I hope he stays he is exactly what we need. Lets hope we get someone in who brings the best out of him and put the past behind

I think people are setting themselves up for dissapointment here. I'd love him to do a u turn but he's probably still going to go. Spurs are really impressive and I can see why he would want to go, however I dont think Pochettino will be there long term.
Yeah I agree, as a spurs player Ross would get a great view of the team from the stands coz he aint getting anywhere near their first choice 11

would not be surprised to see Barkley sign new contract when new manager comes in
why wait until then ? unless1) he is waiting for Spuds 2) he wants more money from us 3) there are other reasons he wants away. Presuming the contract is still on the table ?

why wait until then ? unless1) he is waiting for Spuds 2) he wants more money from us 3) there are other reasons he wants away. Presuming the contract is still on the table ?

Or maybe just to see if the next manager rates him. It could be a manger with a similar view to Koeman.

After all this, why would you stay? Ross must be looking at Spurs and thinking it would be awesome to play there at the minute, and rightly so.

Hopefully we can convince him to stay but something tells me there's too much water under the bridge. Another travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.