2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he really going to want to bench warm when there is a World Cup next year? If he works hard and shows what we all believe he has in his locker consistently then he goes to Russia. If he goes to spurs and sits on the bench then he won’t get a chance and will have to wait another 4 years and by then davies and co will be in front of him. So he might have that in mind when the new boss comes in. I hope he does stay because he can’t be any worse then what we have right now

Oxlaide Chamberlain says hi

100%

Although I'm hoping he now goes to United so we get maximum tears potential from you
No tears buddy, more likely tears from the precious few who chat wham on here that they'd NEVER say in a boozer around L4 pre game.

lollol

Can you imagine?
"Come on UTD, let's beat these (Watford for example)"

Would never ever ever ever ever happen.

Waterworks have started.
I 100% promise you on my two kids life that this is untrue. Make of that what you will. But I would never cheer on United (unless they're playing Liverpool)

I think I'm in the majority. Keep chasing cheap laughs though.

I 100% promise you on my two kids life that this is untrue. Make of that what you will. But I would never cheer on United (unless they're playing Liverpool)

I think I'm in the majority. Keep chasing cheap laughs though.

I like you Ian, I really do. I'm a big fan.

But my god are you such a try hard when it comes to these situations. You go full ToffeeTV.

No tears buddy, more likely tears from the precious few who chat wham on here that they'd NEVER say in a boozer around L4 pre game.

lollol

Can you imagine?
"Come on UTD, let's beat these (Watford for example)"

Would never ever ever ever ever happen.

Oooh, you're tough.

Oh no wait, you're not. You're a little snakey bozo who abuses the better Everton players.

Status
Not open for further replies.