2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not following what's going on here are you soft lad? So even though it's painfully obvious that your a wum I'll explain it to you.

The club has offered Barkley a new deal which he has turned down, he has no interest in staying at Everton because he has no professional pride and would rather sit on the Chelsea beach then play first team football for us. We've tried to keep him but he wants out. All the club can do at this stage is get the best money we can for him, if nobody is prepared to pay enough he stays, either signs a new deal and gets his chance in the team or he doeant sign and rots with the youth side all season. His call. The club can't do anymore then that.

Your probably better of on the Birmingham City forum soft lad, that way you can get back to the thread on what score your gonna lose at the weekend.lol
What happened to the witty and educated toffees you could banter with on here?
Mush I can't even credit you with a response to this. Seems I have more faith and pride for the toffees in my little toe than generations of your family have had mush.

What happened to the witty and educated toffees you could banter with on here?
Mush I can't even credit you with a response to this. Seems I have more faith and pride for the toffees in my little toe than generations of your family have had mush.
I try to be witty and educated with people who are able to respond in kind soft lad. Not idiots from Birmingham who have nothing better to do than play the WUM on other teams forums.

I try to be witty and educated with people who are able to respond in kind soft lad. Not idiots from Birmingham who have nothing better to do than play the WUM on other teams forums.
Have a word with yourself mush. There are other fans out there who like to talk everton other than toffees. I have been around much longer than you on this message board. I rate your own players higher than you. Wonder who's the WUM lol lol lol

Have a word with yourself mush. There are other fans out there who like to talk everton other than toffees. I have been around much longer than you on this message board. I rate your own players higher than you. Wonder who's the WUM lol lol lol
Already told you that I don't care how long you've been here soft lad. Try and keep up mush, your WUMing is pretty substandard.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.