2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fan comes on and thinks higher of your own players so he must be a WUM lol lol lol

You are. Let's assume you are a Brimingham fan and went on to register in an Everton forum telling people here you are the world football intelligence and Everton is a small time club because we may sell Barkley cos he wants to leave.

IMG_20170829_125240.jpg
bangers & mush.

If I am a WUM then why are you having a melt down replying to me mush? Not the brightest are you mush lol lol lol
Meltdown?:hayee:

You can see through computer screens can you soft lad? This conversation is nothing short of hilarious to me. Insults about intelligence from a Brummie! Your brain must feel good as new cos it's painfully obvious you never use it............mushlol

Meltdown?:hayee:

You can see through computer screens can you soft lad? This conversation is nothing short of hilarious to me. Insults in intelligence from a Brumie! Your brain must feel good as new cos it's painfully obvious you never use it............mushlol
Sorry mush but you noobs on here are a pale shadow of the great posters before! Go on i will let you enjoy your superior IQ because you are not from Birmingham lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.