2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know how it works with day to day life at Finch Farm? I mean with Barkley, he goes in for training, then I assume the players talk to each other, have breaks, lunch, drills? team building activities? How does Ross and other players who are on the move, talk about future plans and ambitions and motivate each other? How does basic communication happen if nobody knows what he's planning? Would love to know if anyone has info on how a typical day is ?

Also, he is one of our best players and could be really consistent and good with some competition, better movement than what Lukaku, Mirallas and Geri / Lennon / Cleverley were offering, and in a team high on confidence. He was better in that season he came through when we finished 5th, and he just needs a boost. He'll come good. We don't know he's betrayed or lost interest in Everton cos we dont know anything He should just be taken under Rooney's wing, learn from Gylfi, compete with Davy, all will be well.

Also, he is one of our best players and could be really consistent and good with some competition, better movement than what Lukaku, Mirallas and Geri / Lennon / Cleverley were offering, and in a team high on confidence. He was better in that season he came through when we finished 5th, and he just needs a boost. He'll come good. We don't know he's betrayed or lost interest in Everton cos we dont know anything He should just be taken under Rooney's wing, learn from Gylfi, compete with Davy, all will be well.
Someone gets it. You want to put some commin sense into others on ere mush.

I believe Everton are a gigantic club mush. Selling Barkley to a club above you should be a no no. I am more of a blue than you!
I'd worry more about your lot staying up in the championship then us is selling Barkley if I was you lad. Focus on your own nothing little club soft lad.

BTW how does it feel to know that you can't even get above Aston Villa when they are in their current state!lol

I'd worry more about your lot staying up in the championship then us is selling Barkley if I was you lad. Focus on your own nothing little club soft lad.

BTW how does it feel to know that you can't even get above Aston Villa when they are in their current state!lol
Oh no it's the villa banter! Help me lads. Jog on mush I have been on here longer than you and have more belief in the toffees than you do. What's your motto again?

Status
Not open for further replies.