2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueboy on TEF saying he's had another op as the injury is quite bad. Add to that what WRD said and he's going nowhere.

Both seem as clued up as most so called ITK's
He wont be going as no one will bid for an injured player, so we're stuck with him unfortunately

Why would you sell your best players? It didn't work for us mushes and only makes you look small time. Tell the big clubs to jog on and save your pride.

First he is not the best player second he wants to leave he does not give a damn about this club even it means we get zero sterling pounds when he leaves for another club on free transfer next summer.

First he is not the best player second he wants to leave he does not give a damn about this club even it means we get zero sterling pounds when he leaves for another club on free transfer next summer.
He is your best player now you sold Lukaku mush. Ask any football fan around. You are missing him in your team this season. You are meant to be an Everton fan and you can't see this lol.

He is your best player now you sold Lukaku mush. Ask any football fan around. You are missing him in your team this season. You are meant to be an Everton fan and you can't see this lol.

I don't need to ask the others. It's opinion. Rooney, Klaassen and Sigurdsson are bought in to replace him. Missing him? You better come back next summer it's 3 games into the season.

Out of interest What is Brum? Birmingham?

A Birmingham fan called Everton small time as they might sell Barkley because he wants to leave and has less than a year on his contract. Ok.

Last edited:

I don't need to ask the others. It's opinion. Rooney, Klaassen and Sigurdsson are bought in to replace him. Missing him? You better come back next summer it's 3 games into the season.

Out of interest What is Brum? Birmingham?

A Birmingham fan called Everton small time as they might sell Barkley because he wants to leave and has less than a year on his contract. Ok.
not opinion mush. Fact. Only passing on how the footie world sees it. If you want to keep your blue tinted specs on then not much I can do. The scouses I know are smarter than this.

he's a snake, but if we can get him fit and convince him to stay ill be happy

easily one of our best players and if he had signed a contract months ago those who are saying he's not wouldn't be saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.