2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is appallingly advised and silly young man. If he and his advisers believe he is as half good as they think he is, he would be long gone with new challenging big wage packet. Instead all there is reports of wage demands and prospecting clubs refusing to meet them!

Why on earth are some people still acting like the little snake has been pushed out by the nasty fans or wicked old Koeman? Get this into your heads: Barkley wants to leave and is forcing the club to sell! We don't want to sell him but he's leaving us no choice, stop pining for a player who wants out and wake up.

People saying we are playing too slowly and missing Ross running past people are forgetting one thing. It rarely happened.

Ross used to slow us even more by doing 3 step overs, a pirouette and a dragback before playing a simple square pass.

We lack pace but Ross isn't the answer.

Why on earth are some people still acting like the little snake has been pushed out by the nasty fans or wicked old Koeman? Get this into your heads: Barkley wants to leave and is forcing the club to sell! We don't want to sell him but he's leaving us no choice, stop pining for a player who wants out and wake up.

You have no idea what or why has gone on, wait and see before turning on our players.

People saying we are playing too slowly and missing Ross running past people are forgetting one thing. It rarely happened.

Ross used to slow us even more by doing 3 step overs, a pirouette and a dragback before playing a simple square pass.

We lack pace but Ross isn't the answer.

Nope, he'd have played many forward passes to feet, something hugely lacking last night. It was obviously a game suited to him.

You have no idea what or why has gone on, wait and see before turning on our players.
I've hardly turned on him, I never give any of our players stick at the match regardless of how much they may derserve it. The case here is pretty clear though he's winding down his contract and wants out, I don't see how that can be argued with tbh.

I've hardly turned on him, I never give any of our players stick at the match regardless of how much they may derserve it. The case here is pretty clear though he's winding down his contract and wants out, I don't see how that can be argued with tbh.

Listen, he is a lifelong blue, if he wants out there is a reason for it,I assure you it is not money. Stop making out like he is doing it for personal gain or disloyalty, something has gone on, you have no idea what, let's wait and see before slating him further.

Listen, he is a lifelong blue, if he wants out there is a reason for it,I assure you it is not money. Stop making out like he is doing it for personal gain or disloyalty, something has gone on, you have no idea what, let's wait and see before slating him further.
I don't care what his reason is. He's supposedly a boyhood blue to wants out, there's no real justifiable reason for that. If it's based on his relationship with Koeman then Ross is a coward not up for the fight and doesn't want to improve himself as a player or if it's the other reason totally away from football that i think your suggesting then my solution to Ross is simple. Move to Cheshire around were all the other football players live and stop going to dodgy bars and mingling with the wrong people.

I don't care what his reason is. He's supposedly a boyhood blue to wants out, there's no real justifiable reason for that. If it's based on his relationship with Koeman then Ross is a coward not up for the fight and doesn't want to improve himself as a player or if it's the other reason totally away from football that i think your suggesting then my solution to Ross is simple. Move to Cheshire around were all the other football players live and stop going to dodgy bars and mingling with the wrong people.

Yeh, cos life is that simple. Like I say, until we know, let'snot judge.

His reason is in his personal life FF source nothing to do with the club it's his and probably his girlfriend's decision or he may just want a change - better players in the past have been hounded out of our club - Bobby Collins , and Alan Ball - Jimmy Gabriel - almost Brian Harris, will we miss him yes - will we get the right money for him -NO
the club should have tied him up last season - we see Barry - Mirallis - and Jags easily sorted contract wise yet an asset like Ross at 23 just contractually left out last year?
The real reason will never be given - also Lukaku we look pretty foolish now selling him for 75 million - no add ons have ever been published when you see what Namar went for we sold and were told it was 100 million - where's the Lukaku money gone Mosh?
Swansea have dug their heels in the Sig at his age is also overpriced 35 million is about right !
Rooney is pricy at 150k wages per week may come good but no sell on fee - the gap of 25 million with Lukaku is the nagging worry of why no extra 15 million add ons have been officially published imo!
we are still sloppy in the transfer market imo
the sale of Ross will be a blow imo!

Last edited:
His reason is in his personal life FF source nothing to do with the club it's his and probably his girlfriend's decision or he may just want a change - better players in the past have been hounded out of our club - Bobby Collins , and Alan Ball - Jimmy Gabriel - almost Brian Harris, will we miss him yes - will we get the right money for him -NO
the club should have tied him up last season - we see Barry - Mirallis - and Jags easily sorted contract wise yet an asset like Ross at 23 just contractually left out last year?
The real reason will never be given - also Lukaku we look pretty foolish now selling him for 75 million - no add ons have ever been published when you see what Namar went for it was 100 million - where's the Lukaku money gone Mosh?
Rooney is pricy at 150 k wages per week may come good but no sell on fee - the gap of 25 million with Lukaku is the nagging worry of why no extra 15 million add ons have been officially published imo!

Why do the club have to tell you or anyone the terms they have agreed on the Lukaku deal, maybe they are best kept private or insisted upon by utd as they don't want to break the limit they had with Carlton Pogba.

We don't look foolish at all, only in the minds of people that really don't matter in the scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.