2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be the first to say this. Keep this lad at all cost, even if we are to let him go for free at the end of the season. Nobody in our team is capable of doing what he does. We need his willingness to receive the ball and move it forward. Siggy is not the solution.
100 percent this!

It's like the Incredible Hulk and a broken kettle had a love child and said to him "a lot of people with think you're a devestating beast, while others will wonder what use you are to the world. Just keep your head down and carry on running until you fall over."

I'll be the first to say this. Keep this lad at all cost, even if we are to let him go for free at the end of the season. Nobody in our team is capable of doing what he does. We need his willingness to receive the ball and move it forward. Siggy is not the solution.

Which is exactly what he doesn't do. He is renowned for doing the opposite, you can't he serious with that quote. I have never known a player to slow down an attack worse than Barkley.

I think Ross pace and power were missed last night, I think him running at them would of turned their back4 more and created chances,
I think it's an option we don't have if he goes.
I'm still in the Ross to stay camp.
I agree he was missed last night. However can you imagine the atmosphere next season if Ross is still here and the supporters knowing that he wants out as he wants a new challenge. The misplaced passes and indecision that was met by groans last season, will be met with howls of derision this forthcoming season, as some supporters will suggest he doesn't care. Although I agree I'll miss Ross and his ability, I think it is better for all concerned if he moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.