2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodwell had a long term lower back injury that at first EFC though was a hamstring injury - he was never the same after that did well to cash in on him!
Ross on the other hand is young fit but has personal problems inside the city the- rumours rumble!
noticed no charges on his assault ?

Yeah true this, all the off field problems are well known but maybe not the full details, but it shows the club are blameless in all this. We have tried to support the player best we can but I think its those problems that will be the basis of him leaving, his head just isnt in the right place, shame really, just wish we could get this boxed off soon so we can all move on

I think for Ross Koeman presented the first real challenge in his career.He wasn't dealing with nice and friendly Mr Martinez and his endless positivity anymore.Koeman in contrast is quite a cold and clinical man who isn't really in the business of blowing steam up peoples backsides.Koemans attitude to Ross was to earn your stripes and prove yourself.There's no friendly pat in the backs of me.So that was the challenge for Ross.Earning Koemans respect, establish himself in the Everton team and be a real driving force for us.I think Koeman was hoping that some tough love would bring out the best in Ross.

As we have seen with his refusal to sign the contract and his desire to leave, Ross decided to run away from the first major challenge in his career instead of embracing it.He does not seem to have the bottle to prove Koeman wrong and establish himself in the Everton team.The first time he is presented with a challenge in his footballing career and his responce is to run hide and escape from the challenge.Say's a lot about his mentality really.Koeman wanted to test Ross Barkleys character and he failed dismally.If Ross had any bottle he would sign that contract and go and prove Koeman wrong.But he didn't he decided to run away.He has seemingly decided to run away from the challenge and run away from the opportunity of being an Everton legend.It's still not too late to change your mind Ross.Don't throw the opportunity of being an Everton legend away.

I think for Ross Koeman presented the first real challenge in his career.He wasn't dealing with nice and friendly Mr Martinez and his endless positivity anymore.Koeman in contrast is quite a cold and clinical man who isn't really in the business of blowing steam up peoples backsides.Koemans attitude to Ross was to earn your stripes and prove yourself.There's no friendly pat in the backs of me.So that was the challenge for Ross.Earning Koemans respect, establish himself in the Everton team and be a real driving force for us.I think Koeman was hoping that some tough love would bring out the best in Ross.

As we have seen with his refusal to sign the contract and his desire to leave, Ross decided to run away from the first major challenge in his career instead of embracing it.He does not seem to have the bottle to prove Koeman wrong and establish himself in the Everton team.The first time he is presented with a challenge in his footballing career and his responce is to run hide and escape from the challenge.Say's a lot about his mentality really.Koeman wanted to test Ross Barkleys character and he failed dismally.If Ross had any bottle he would sign that contract and go and prove Koeman wrong.But he didn't he decided to run away.He has seemingly decided to run away from the challenge and run away from the opportunity of being an Everton legend.It's still not too late to change your mind Ross.Don't throw the opportunity of being an Everton legend away.
What if as mentioned above it's to do with personal things, threats to him personally? Nothing to do with Koeman and Everton? I have no idea what is true but it's possible it could be either (or neither).

We all know it happened to someone else from the rs for different reasons in times gone by , allegedly.

9781853268991-us.jpg

I'm not basing this on anything other than a gut feeling but there's a little bit of me that wouldn't actually be surprised if he ends up doing a massive u-turn and signs.
Was thinking this myself, especially with the assault case being tossed? Could be just coincidence though

Good post which the forum clown has tried to belittle. Far more realistic than the 24 x 7 drivel posted by himself.

In fact, I would say this is far more realistic than any of the other guesses we are all trying to make.

Barkley "needs to leave Liverpool".

FFS, the lad plays for one of the two greatest institutions in the city. He's not going to be targeted by anyone. The two clubs are like the Camorra.

Status
Not open for further replies.