2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the Chelsea fans aren't too excited they're signing him, he's going to have to step it up big time to become anything other than a bit part player for them. Honestly think Fellaini and Arteta where better and more consistent players in their own right for Everton than what Barkley has achieved so far and neither of them had too much of an impact at Man Utd /Arsenal respectively. I think the lads going to find it difficult to make himself a first team starter regularly there over a long period of time. We'll find out anyway.

Reading their forum most of them are gutted hes signing, even at 15m, laughable cockney clowns.

Ross cost us 20m to get extra wages

He knew exactly what he was doing in September. He wins, Chelsea win

If it was upto me I’d swerve the 15m as it gets you no one these days and let him rot in the u23s till the summer
15m gets you no-one these days?
With good scouting etc it can get you 2/3 boss players

Yeah we’re not going to agree on that, no way was anyone ever spending £50m+ given his patchy form over the past three seasons.

Fair enough, can agree to disagree, and
I’m not quoting a specific amount. I’m just talking true market value, as opposed to ‘last in shop, ex-display, previously owned’ value

basically screwed us over three times

we've paid his wages for the past 6 months instead of Chelsea

we've paid his medical bills to get him fit and healthy in order to pass his medical at Chelsea

we've had to accept a low fee for a young English talent

at least Ross will get a nice sign on Bonus though from Chelsea for screwing us over

He lacks all moral fibre, you´re right about that.

If he had of said nothing we may have at least thought it was for another reason like wanting spurs or because Chelsea made the call.

Glad to see him gone. Mirallas next please.

Alan Myers

@ALANMYERSMEDIA

·
1m

Ross Barkley underwent a medical at Chelsea’s training ground in Cobham last night and his move to the Premier League champions could be confirmed later today understand the player and his representatives are at Stamford Bridge at present, finalising a deal.
He is absolute SH this lad.

basically screwed us over three times

we've paid his wages for the past 6 months instead of Chelsea

we've paid his medical bills to get him fit and healthy in order to pass his medical at Chelsea

we've had to accept a low fee for a young English talent

at least Ross will get a nice sign on Bonus though from Chelsea for screwing us over

Given this it’s strange he was allowed round the squad at all this season. Must have been unsettling.

Ross cost us 20m to get extra wages

He knew exactly what he was doing in September. He wins, Chelsea win

If it was upto me I’d swerve the 15m as it gets you no one these days and let him rot in the u23s till the summer

he's been injured, the insurance will cover his wages.

He's still a RAT though

Status
Not open for further replies.