2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadly true.

Every club has it's share of morons, but I never heard of any other fans booing their team off at half time! And like you say, the abuse he takes. Who could blame him.

tenor.gif

Sorry for my ignorance on this. What's going on with this guy? I know Chelsea went in for him and he's been frozen out the team since. Is he just trying to wait out his contract? If so, It's a slap in the face to the club. Or, is he injured?

There's a very talented player with the ability to change matches - Who isn't playing. Just be frustrating for you. I know he could be inconsistent but lad has bags of talent.

Surely Sam has to at least try and wipe the slate clean and get him back in the first team picture. Or, shift him on and get a lot of money for him.

Sorry for my ignorance on this. What's going on with this guy? I know Chelsea went in for him and he's been frozen out the team since. Is he just trying to wait out his contract? If so, It's a slap in the face to the club. Or, is he injured?

There's a very talented player with the ability to change matches - Who isn't playing. Just be frustrating for you. I know he could be inconsistent but lad has bags of talent.

Surely Sam has to at least try and wipe the slate clean and get him back in the first team picture. Or, shift him on and get a lot of money for him.

He is injured mate. The Chelsea stuff is an utter mystery, as is why he wants out. Like most things these days,you are more likely to get details of North Koreas missile plans than any info from the club.

He is injured mate. The Chelsea stuff is an utter mystery, as is why he wants out. Like most things these days,you are more likely to get details of North Koreas missile plans than any info from the club.

Thanks for explaining that mate. It's a bizarre situation like you say which needs to be rectified sooner rather than later.

I could be wrong but I remember last season (or maybe the season before) Match of the Day were talking about him and his 'Chances created' ratio was top of the entire Premiership list. Higher than Ozil, Fabregas, Hazard etc! Crazy stat. Unless I've just dreamt that up of course! Ha.

Hopefully he comes back into the fold for you (And England!).

Thanks for explaining that mate. It's a bizarre situation like you say which needs to be rectified sooner rather than later.

I could be wrong but I remember last season (or maybe the season before) Match of the Day were talking about him and his 'Chances created' ratio was top of the entire Premiership list. Higher than Ozil, Fabregas, Hazard etc! Crazy stat. Unless I've just dreamt that up of course! Ha.

Hopefully he comes back into the fold for you (And England!).

Most think it will be rectified at 9.00am, Jan 1st mate. Or Jan 2nd, but you get the point. Sommet has happened, and we have swung between Koeman, Ross being a bell in town with some birds he should stay away from, agent(s), hates the fans, likes the cash from a sign on, er, hes a tit.

Think that covers it. But no one actually has a clue.

Most think it will be rectified at 9.00am, Jan 1st mate. Or Jan 2nd, but you get the point. Sommet has happened, and we have swung between Koeman, Ross being a bell in town with some birds he should stay away from, agent(s), hates the fans, likes the cash from a sign on, er, hes a tit.

Think that covers it. But no one actually has a clue.

Fair enough, I know what you mean. Knowing Football, It's probably already been sorted weeks ago and is just being kept from the public domain.

If he goes to a 'top club' (hate that expression but you know what I mean) he may find that grass isn't always greener etc. I know from watching him, he can either be unplayable or he simply goes AWOL. Everton are a great club for him to develop and play regularly, he may not get that at other clubs.

Suppose we'll have to see mate eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.