2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope in a few years time Koeman gets the same rose colored glasses people use for Martinez now. After all people praise Martinez's brilliant attacking game but don't seem to realize the team scored more goals in Koeman's first year than in any of Martinez's years here.

The problem is clear- he lost a great striker and didn't have a plan to replace him, and that is on him and Walsh. Quite ironically in much the same way the club then sacked the manager and didn't have a plan to replace him.

As far as Ross I hope he comes back and contributes under a new manager, a bit of a fresh start. If he demands to go elsewhere I wish him the best.

I hope in a few years time Koeman gets the same rose colored glasses people use for Martinez now. After all people praise Martinez's brilliant attacking game but don't seem to realize the team scored more goals in Koeman's first year than in any of Martinez's years here.

The problem is clear- he lost a great striker and didn't have a plan to replace him, and that is on him and Walsh. Quite ironically in much the same way the club then sacked the manager and didn't have a plan to replace him.

As far as Ross I hope he comes back and contributes under a new manager, a bit of a fresh start. If he demands to go elsewhere I wish him the best.

You seem to ignore the fact that we were absolutely woeful all over the park and the players were totally lost.

By 1 goal.

Koeman had a striker who matured and also a midfielder who matured while Martinez was giving them their 1st/2nd full seasons

We also spread goals around the team under Martinez as Rom and Barkley developed.

Koeman spent £200mill to "spread goals"

By 1 goal.

Koeman had a striker who matured and also a midfielder who matured while Martinez was giving them their 1st/2nd full seasons

We also spread goals around the team under Martinez as Rom and Barkley developed.

Koeman spent £200mill to "spread goals"

Remember when RM kept picking Tim Howard... enough said...

Koeman, who was the, or one of the, perceived problems for Barkley, has been out of the door for a month. No sign of Barkley signing a new deal.
Perhaps he's waiting to see who is appointed as our next Manager before deciding.
Can't see it myself though. More likely he's on his way in January. This injury has been a long one. Don't see him even contributing before he leaves.
A shame, but it is what it is. Regardless of how badly he feels he may have been treated before last seasons end, for a 'massive' blue, he wasn't acting in the clubs best interests in the last few weeks of the window. Unfortunately that won't be forgotten if/when he leaves.

Koeman, who was the, or one of the, perceived problems for Barkley, has been out of the door for a month. No sign of Barkley signing a new deal.
Perhaps he's waiting to see who is appointed as our next Manager before deciding.
Can't see it myself though. More likely he's on his way in January. This injury has been a long one. Don't see him even contributing before he leaves.
A shame, but it is what it is. Regardless of how badly he feels he may have been treated before last seasons end, for a 'massive' blue, he wasn't acting in the clubs best interests in the last few weeks of the window. Unfortunately that won't be forgotten if/when he leaves.

And if he stays...?

What's our current stance on this lid right now? is it "RAT"/"SNAKE" or he's our saviour, a true blue to the core and everything we have been missing?

Wasn't always a big Barkley fan, but surely as fans we must start learning lessons?? Stones isn't great?? Lukaku is lazy and we wont miss him?? Gerry was crap, Naismith was crap etc
No we see real crap on the pitch, welcome back Ross please stay, you are by far one of our best players and you will have my full support from now on!

Status
Not open for further replies.