Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Rather that then a useless fraud type!!

Things are looking good for next season with or without Ross

Almost every thread our fr and dave turned it into a wk fest for the clown bobby.

Barkley I don't know, his decision making on and off the pitch is the same.

I was out of line with that comment.

Apologies.

WRD is very good source of info for us fans.

Not sure what got into me.
34EFB17E00000578-3626373-These_adorable_pictures_show_the_moment_a_pair_of_chimps_appeare-a-1_1465212040278.jpg

I dont think we have to be either/or. A first team core of about 18 players is what we need:

Out of the current lot of established players I'd retain: Coleman, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Barkley, Mori and keep Robles as a #2 (Lukaku and Deulofeu will be sold, imo). Add the newer players/barely tried players: Davies, Holgate, Galloway, Kenny, Dowell. Buy 8 this season: #1 GK, two CBs, two out and out attackers, a starting LB, a playmaker.

That's what a major and ambitious reconstruction would look like.

We, of course, will get f.a. like that because the board are doing this ad hoc as per, and on the cheap as per.

Actually agree with a lot of this...

Hold me please someone.

Actually agree with a lot of this...

Hold me please someone.

Buying 8 of the total 18 this season gives us a bit of a problem. Unless it's the Europa 5-a-side and we're entering Power League instead of the EPL. Pure fantasy to suggest any team could do a reconstruction of that magnitude in a season and still compete.....as much as we all want a significant overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.