Ross Barkley - Thanks, and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t sign unless you promise to keep my mate John Stones?!

Did they have the same agent in July 2016? Koeman arrives in December 2016 and Barkley’s mind has already been made up it appears.

Hopefully gives less credence to any notion that the club could have kept him or that he was hounded out by Koeman.

The lad has a pea for a brain and a snake for an agent.
The way I read it was the agent agreed to sort out a new deal for Ross if we let his other client stones leave.

Sounds shady as fuq

The way I read it was the agent agreed to sort out a new deal for Ross if we let his other client stones leave.

Sounds shady as fuq

Now you’ve said it, it reads that way doesn’t it?

Definitely shady, and I can’t for one see Ross agreeing to that. Snake for an agent.

Er ...read my post. The only reason for me posting was the reference to "Everyone".
No condemnation or otherwise of Ross. Not wasted, nothing to move on from ....ok ?
I did read your post, that's what elicited a response. The clear slant is that you are unhappy with Barkley's behaviour while stating on two occasions that you are indifferent, you even call Henry Winter for the defence (he rarely gives us a fair hearing). As for your last sentence, I've no idea what you are trying to say but it makes no sense to me regardless of your poor grammar.

LOL at the fat mess Anderson calling out Ross and grassing him, when he lives in a brand new , grace and favour Redrow executive detached house in Allerton, after selling off as many school fields and bits of park land that he could for housing, to guess who ????

LOL at the fat mess Anderson calling out Ross and grassing him, when he lives in a brand new , grace and favour Redrow executive detached house in Allerton, after selling off as many school fields and bits of park land that he could for housing, to guess who ????

Is he living there now? I thought he still lived in Wavertree?

Status
Not open for further replies.