Rooney constant references to being an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arsed what any one says. He's an Evertonian end of. An looking back now, he made the right decision to leave..... we might not like it, but he did....

Still no better feeling than watching him score in an Everton shirt. Shame how it ended, but his or his agents decision to leave and join Man Utd has proved to be the right one for him. No one can deny what he has achieved at Utd is phenomenal. World Class striker and won every cup worth winning.

I remember recently he was pretty pissed with Mikel because his son had is name on the back

Agree
Rooney leaving was best for all concerned
we built a CL Qualifying team around his move!
He was WAY too good for us and your delusional if you think otherwise

He got a ridiculous amt of stick from us and its a wonder he hasnt done a Fowler and completely turned on us. I'd say the ****paper in Fowlers house has the crest on it!

Rooney it still a blue and it would/will be fantastic when he returns

Has he signed a new contract? I know he used the City interest to increase his wage but i don't think he signed an extension. He's running his contract down so he can join Everton on a free.

FACT.

I have no source which is credible, however i have heard the very same thing. HOWEVER i can't see it to be honest

Not arsed what any one says. He's an Evertonian end of. An looking back now, he made the right decision to leave..... we might not like it, but he did....

Agreed.

At the time I thought he had sheet all over us, but the money kept us floating on and hes won things he defo wouldnt have won at Everton, although at times he has carried Utd on his back alone.

Im over any hatred I had for him and would love to see him return 1 day, but I get the impression he will be well into his 30s when it happens, hopefully he can still offer us something.

people shouldnt forget how he treated, whether he buys evertons shirts for his kids or not. the man was a disgrace.

and the deal we got for him was poor. 10m 1st year 10m second year and then around 5m in addons spread over the next few years. (think about it most teams in the prem can afford to pay in this way)

given his talent and what he produced at the euros while still with us and being british, the deal should of been at least 35m, all in one go.

and then to kiss the united badge was the final nail in the coffin,

we would like complete mugs if he ever came back after everything he has done to us, look at how he treated united over getting 250k a week, total disgrace.

people shouldnt forget how he treated, whether he buys evertons shirts for his kids or not. the man was a disgrace.

and the deal we got for him was poor. 10m 1st year 10m second year and then around 5m in addons spread over the next few years. (think about it most teams in the prem can afford to pay in this way)

given his talent and what he produced at the euros while still with us and being british, the deal should of been at least 35m, all in one go.

and then to kiss the united badge was the final nail in the coffin,

we would like complete mugs if he ever came back after everything he has done to us, look at how he treated united over getting 250k a week, total disgrace.

How you can post this after reading all of the posts from everybody else in this topic is beyond me. Which makes me think you didn't actually read them, so i'll sum it up:

-The lad was 18
-His agent was all over him telling him it was the chance of a life time
-Kenwright needed to get rid of him anyway for the money
-Moyes admitted to handling the situation poorly
-Regarding the kissing of the badge, he was treated like utter ****e by Everton fans the first few times he played against us, and he was a young lad. People do silly things, to brand somebody a disgrace over one action in the heat of the moment is naive.

as much as people want him back (me aswell) by listning to his agent over us he did disrespect us. yes we didnt have the team to carry him but still he listened to the money instead, even though 90 percent of footballers do. but id have him back at 35 if he could still score

He's an Evertonian in the same way that everyone who posts on here is. I bear him no malice whatsoever and never have.

No matter how you butter it up he was always destined for a bigger and brighter stage than Goodison, we would have hindered his talent keeping hold of him. Any ire at the situation should be directed at Paul Stretford as it was he who engineered the move. Kenwright and Moyes could have done better, but I'm sure they've learned from the experience.

We didn't get as much as we potentially should have done, but that money has gone a long way to ensuring we still have a club to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.