Ronald Koeman

Ronald Koeman...good choice for us?

• yes, he'll get us top 6 and stability

• no, it's uninspiring even if top 6 is back on

• josé on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought the manager should be on more then the players, we only have one manager, but plenty of players. If Mata or Rooney came here they would I hope take a real drop in money, even with Moshiri the income we have is buttons compaed to a global side like United, can't expect us to pay that but at least they will get a game here.

The thing is, we were paying Arteta and then Fellaini 75k a week at a time when we were in severe financial difficulty. Our top earners will soon be on far more than this. If we don't break the 100k a week barrier then the top players will go somewhere that will. If you Google Mata's name, then you will see West Ham are being linked with him, who presumably will have to match his considerable wage demands if they want to sign a player of that quality, as would we.

I'd blert in my kecks if we signed Mata.

You would have to wonder what that would mean for Barkley though, if Mata was playing as a number 10?

Maya would possibly play from one of the wings, or Ross would drop back.

But it's irrelevant. Koeman hasn't even been officially announced yet, and we haven't had a DoF either, so there will have been no moves at all int the transfer market other than on the youth side

lol at people here talking about mata. Same ones that thought Mourinho would come?

No, actually.

Mata is more than likely to be shown the door by Mourinho.

So, where does that leave him to go in the Prem (should he prefer to stay here).

Can't see City or Liverpool, so maybe Arsenal or Spurs... But it's certainly realistic - or at least more realistic than some of the other shouts

Considering how unexciting koeman is meant to be and crap and whatever else, he finished 3 points off 4th this season.

I mean, he kept Southampton far more competitive than some teams, and almost matched the billionaires above him in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.