Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Holgate-- Keane --Jagielka- Baines
Davies --Gana
Sigurdsson
Sandro -- Calvert-Lewin -Lookman

About the best I can do we are relying on alot of players gelling. Midtable at best.

Don't understand people going mad at the suggestion that we are mid table. Spurs brushed us aside like nothing today. They totally disrespected us. It was shades of the end of the Martinez era where I was just embarrassed of what I was watching.

If you're not improving every year something has to give. It's utterly depressing knowing that we're with the rest of the bunch outside the top 6.

I was laughed at many times during the summer when i gave an opinion that we were 3/4 players short especially in the pace department. Players like jags, martina, williams etc are midtable players at best. Add in that we have no front man the situation is laughable. It comes to the point that people are lauding dcl as our saviour. A bang average young lad in premier standards (of course he can improve but he is no where near special at the moment) . Mid table finish. Mark my words. Mosh is a fraud.

When Spurs replaced Bale with 7 players, they atleast got Eriksen, Lamela & Chadli. While the later two were reasonably average, but on their day, were unpredictable & created & had end product. Eriksen was a world class signing for 11m.

When I look at new Everton signings (leaving aside defensive signings), none of the new signings brings that spark. You can make a case of Gylfi & Rooney but Gylfi doesnt dictate game, Rooney is past it. There is no signing that makes us sit up & be excited. Every movement of all new signings are predictable - so no wonder top PL teams are playing us off the park.

Partial Blame has to go to Koeman in this regard.

Hoping for Bolasie to be back fit -only player to have to that spark in this squad.

Is your answer always to throw in a bunch of inexperienced lads who will probably be out of their depth?

Who would be out of their depth?

Which teams in the Premier League have promoted have a youth coach who has gone onto be successful?

Theres been plenty of appointments in world football....youth coaches no idea...but Unsworth has superior pedigree to Shakespeare, vialli, di matteo, gullet and the like.

Don't understand people going mad at the suggestion that we are mid table. Spurs brushed us aside like nothing today. They totally disrespected us. It was shades of the end of the Martinez era where I was just embarrassed of what I was watching.

If you're not improving every year something has to give. It's utterly depressing knowing that we're with the rest of the bunch outside the top 6.

It was like watching Everton v Arsenal in March 2016.

He had all summer to get a striker, pace, and creativity, defensive cover.

He brought in Martina, Sigurdsson, Klassen, and Sandro for around £70million.

But he doesn't sign the players does he? He says what type of player he wants, Walsh identifies some options, the board/Walsh negotiate for the player.

He was banging on about the need for an experienced No9 and left sided defender for most of the summer. He was let down by the board and Walsh on that.

If Moshiri has any balls he will be reading Koeman the bloody riot act, he really has lost the plot, he doesn't know his best formation or his best team and we look disjointed every game from the off.

I don't like being to reactionary after a defeat but to have no shots AGAIN, someone has to take responsibility.

Other teams have success appointing from within and a lot of the players have come through under him.

Zat he's managed 1 game in the top flight, a glorified friendly at the end of what was a turbulent week for the club. He's not managed at a higher level anywhere else. He would get found out in a massive way, and I said that as someone to whom Unsy was a favorite player

Status
Not open for further replies.