Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be funny, but I think I'd prefer any Everton manager to lay down the law in private.
Maybe he has and the absolute waster is happy to go all Winston Bograde on us and sit on his arse taking the money? That's just a maybe, he may be a great lad, but it looks asthough he's a woeful footballer.

Maybe he has and the absolute waster is happy to go all Winston Bograde on us and sit on his arse taking the money? That's just a maybe, he may be a great lad, but it looks asthough he's a woeful footballer.
I have no regard for Niasse and I dont want him here, but I still prefer a manager to crackdown in the dressing room.

That might be funny, but I think I'd prefer any Everton manager to lay down the law in private.
I inferred from that Koeman wants to push him out (to free up wages/squad positions?) and Niasse doesn't want to go (and lose those wages). Same for McGeady, I suppose, who Koeman also mentioned. Can't really blame them if they're on good money, though I can understand Koeman's frustration if they're prepared to take the money and not play.

I have no regard for Niasse and I dont want him here, but I still prefer a manager to crackdown in the dressing room.

I inferred from that Koeman wants to push him out (to free up wages/squad positions?) and Niasse doesn't want to go (and lose those wages). Same for McGeady, I suppose, who Koeman also mentioned. Can't really blame them if they're on good money, though I can understand Koeman's frustration if they're prepared to take the money and not play.

Not sure how you inferred that based on the fact that he had no squad number therefore not blocking up any squad positions

Maybe so, but what does using a press conference to state that achieve over and above having that conversation with the player and agent? More likely to have the effect that Niasse digs his heels in.

Maybe so, but what does using a press conference to state that achieve over and above having that conversation with the player and agent? More likely to have the effect that Niasse digs his heels in.
Maybe he's already told niasse in private to look for a move, before going public today! Who knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.