Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps the 4 at home trophy. In ONE season.
The lack of response says all you need to know.

Basically, there is no come back to that.

The simple fact is where we were left we have moved on massively. If you cannot see or admit that, then your a simpleton/kopite

Me too. And reckon we are travelling in the right direction. 7th is progress, albeit modest in our recent history, but unlike you, I now see a competent manger at the helm after the false dawn of RM, and that exciting first season/EL adventure.

Just dont get why you gripe at everything Koeman does or says. If it makes you happy, sound.
That's a caricature. I've stated that a decent job is being done now and we're clearly on the up. But that's not enough for many. They want everyone to be like them and prostrate themselves before a manager who's done nothing.

There's a lot of fawning over a manager who clearly wouldn't give a damn about this club if Arsenal came along or some other CL club this summer and raised their skirts to him.

Sorry, I just don't get the praise this feller gets or the loyalty some have to him. He's just another hired hand to me. And if he doesn't get us way up that table next season he WILL be right up against it.

That's a caricature. I've stated that a decent job is being done now and we're clearly on the up. But that's not enough for many. They want everyone to be like them and prostrate themselves before a manager who's done nothing.

There's a lot of fawning over a manager who clearly wouldn't give a damn about this club if Arsenal came along or some other CL club this summer and raised their skirts to him.

Sorry, I just don't get the praise this feller gets or the loyalty some have to him. He's just another hired hand to me. And if he doesn't get us way up that table next season he WILL be right up against it.
You could say the same for the majority of people involved in football.

I'm just trying to enjoy the moment. I'm in my twenties and I've never seen us do anything in my life, I now have a little bit of optimism for us going forward.

If you had the chance, would you replace Koeman as manager, and if so, who with?

The point is that THEY couldn't handle the expectation. Not the first time and it won't be the last time. We need a root and branch clear out of the likes of Baines, Mirallas, Jagielka and even players like Coleman if need be.

Wait.
Is it the managers or the players ? You deemed these players good enough and that RK is inferior.

Now it's the players!?

I want what's best for Everton. Getting to 7th place is not my idea of "growth" to be honest. It's something that Stoke or West Brom aspire to.
When you look at the 6 teams ahead of us your being totally unrealistic, but you know that already.

Fair comment, knocked out of both cups early & doing what you would expect in the league. He's doing a decent job, nothing more.
That's it mate. Apparently if you speak that truth though you've broken the feel good spell and you suffer the wrath of the Koemonsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.