Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get a CL spot I'll make a statue of him.

People are understandably happy about the mini run, but it means nothing. Look at the table and we're still 7th. If United win tomorrow it doesn't matter if we'd beat Bournemouth 16-0.

\
He needs to win the champions league to get a bloody statue Davek! Some people eh?

People are understandably happy about the mini run, but it means nothing. Look at the table and we're still 7th. If United win tomorrow it doesn't matter if we'd beat Bournemouth 16-0.

\

Miserable chap like you make me sick! Why should we be chasing United? Our target should be Chelsea you fool

Dave this is tedious we have made significant steps forward and while we may be 7th now the difference is we're improving and we're enjoying watching it - all of us that is accept you.

\

\

Yeah it means nothing. Might as well just lose every game for the rest of the season and go in to next season expecting to challenge for top honours.

You are a RS in disguise.

here to spam with quotes, but okay

KOEMAN: We’re really happy about the win. It isn’t a normal result in the Premier League, and there were more chances for both teams.

We were really comfortable at half-time, but Bournemouth did well, and we dropped our intensity.

I’m happy that I changed the system at the time they had got it to 3-2, and we got the control back and scored some fantastic goals.

On the one side, scoring six goals is a great effort, but we conceded three and that’s not the high standard that we want.

We lost our shape and Bournemouth played well and took a lot of risks, and made it very difficult.

ON ROM: Outstanding, in been clinical. I have never seen a striker so clinical with his finishing. He got four goals today from four chances.

He showed today that he is one of the best strikers in the world.

ON FORM: The team has changed. If you compare it to the start of the season, even though we were winning games, we are improving a lot with our possession and our pressing.

We did it for 45 minutes today and then in the last 15 minutes as well, but we did not show it for most of the second-half.

ON LOOKMAN/SNIDES:

Schneiderlin is a quality player. You do not sign for Manchester United if you are not.

Ademola is a fantastic talent, but like I told him at half-time, he has to now adapt to high-level football.

He can do it one-on-one, but not outside of the box, he needs to do it in the box and not lose the ball. But he has unbelievable qualities, and he will improve and become stronger.

ON RACE FOR EUROPE: We look around us and above us, and we just have to win every game. Then you can put the pressure on the teams above, but that is down to us.

@ericdjembadjema

\
United aren't the target you utter wet blanket
The Reds are in free fall Arse are on their usual post Xmas confidence crisis ... its all up for grabs for as high as we want

Brilliant today the RonK. Tactically spot on. Thought some of the best attacking football I've seen us play, ever.

How many passes before Roms volley?

Fast, rapier like counter attacking.

Creative freedom all over the park.

Could have had 10.

Brilliant today the RonK. Tactically spot on. Thought some of the best attacking football I've seen us play, ever.

How many passes before Roms volley?

Fast, rapier like counter attacking.

Creative freedom all over the park.

Could have had 10.

One thing he did wrong IMO was not getting Barry off as soon as we conceded the first.

it wasn't his fault, like, but we needed to get up the pitch.

when he did make the change, though, it worked and was an excellent switch.

he won't be happy about the defending

Status
Not open for further replies.