Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still feel it all comes down to who moves where. If Griezmann stays and Morata goes to UTD then you have to see Rom getting his move to chelsea if they want to pay what we want.

Hazard quoted saying something like..

'If I sign a contract, maybe there won't be enough money left for Romelu' 'I'm kidding, whoever comes in we'll be ready for the new season'

Hazard quoted saying something like..

'If I sign a contract, maybe there won't be enough money left for Romelu' 'I'm kidding, whoever comes in we'll be ready for the new season'

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/...ont-be-money-left-to-buy-lukaku-hazard-yet-to

One player to be linked with a move to Chelsea is Romelu Lukaku, who has become one of the most lethal strikers in England since leaving for Everton in 2014, but Hazard joked that his own new contract could prevent his compatriot from a return.

"If I sign a contract, maybe there won't be enough money left to get Romelu!" he said. "I'm kidding. Whoever comes in, we'll be ready for the new season."

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Chelski rent boys at it again. Tapping up our players. Why don't they stick to winning titles with their dirty Russian oil money and making embarrassments out of themselves every time they go on the continent.

I thought the boy had made up the quote, thats why I linked it, so people can see its an actual real thing.

Joke diss yano, 120m now you utter rent boy ferrets.

120m + Matic infact.

They won't go for Rom until Costa leaves. If Costa goes to China they should get anywhere around £50m in my opinion and then we should be asking them to stump up at least £85m considering they received £60m for Oscar.

It's a bit strange really, it almost feels like he's already left..

Status
Not open for further replies.