Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad is this may sound I ain't going to miss him and think he is replaceable and team could possibly be better after his departure his goals record speaks volumes but for me I just ain't ever warmed to him
With you there mate,great he's scored all these goals for us and for that I'm thankful,but can't forget the numerous times he's gone missing,looked disinterested or had a cob on,oh and the Semi Final last year:rant:;)lol

With you there mate,great he's scored all these goals for us and for that I'm thankful,but can't forget the numerous times he's gone missing,looked disinterested or had a cob on,oh and the Semi Final last year:rant:;)lol

For me yesterday summed him up there's been plenty of games we're he has managed to nick one and its sugar coated an abject performance (I know he is paid to score) yesterday he never and his faults stood as glaringly as his goal record

Given his champions league desire in his position I would treat every games as a champions league final so those select band of clubs can't help but notice the performance as well as the goal return ensuring he can't help but attract bids

Just don't think there will be a stampede come june

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.