Roger Kenyon 1970 title winner gets his medal -

Status
Not open for further replies.
This medal would have meant a lot to Roger Kenyon and as an Everton fan you should at least be happy for him. But it is not about you so it doesn't matter does it. If you have nothing positive to say then why day anything at all? Loser

Look, I'm pleased your dad got his medal okay

Screenshot_20230205_150632.jpg

I dunno, Kenyon's not been inside Ya Boi Blue Bill's anus for the last 5-10 years, so what you're saying is just baiting/trolling :)
Roger Kenyon was a young player who helped to win the 1969/70 title as our captain got injured long term towards the end of the Title run in - simple as that he deserved his medal, a class centre half for us then & seasons after.... becoming Captain of our club came through the youth system signed from Blackpool FC @TangerineToffee .....

Remember he was playing my first game 73/74. I think other centre half was Dave Clements. Was a tough player if I remember.

Roger Kenyon was a young player who helped to win the 1969/70 title as our captain got injured long term towards the end of the Title run in - simple as that he deserved his medal, a class centre half for us then & seasons after.... becoming Captain of our club came through the youth system signed from Blackpool FC @TangerineToffee .....
Literally no one is saying he's not deserving or anything, Joey, I don't feel the need for this explanation, but thank you.

Carlin is, as usual, defending his hero Blue Bill and taking this 1 thing he's done as an example of how great Billyboy is and how we should enjoy the good times.

This is a great touch from Kenwright, hopfully fans dont turn on Kenyon for accepting it

….not sure you understand that the Football League has changed its rules & Kenyon has now qualified for his medal. As club chairman Kenwright is only funding because Kenyon now qualifies.

I’m sure had Kenwright not funded it, the club would’ve found the monies. I think Ray Veal was also awarded a medal for his part in winning the ‘63 title.

….not sure you understand that the Football League has changed its rules & Kenyon has now qualified for his medal. As club chairman Kenwright is only funding because Kenyon now qualifies.

I’m sure had Kenwright not funded it, the club would’ve found the monies. I think Ray Veal was also awarded a medal for his part in winning the ‘63 title.
No i understand, he got his hand in his pocket, its a nice touch from him, he gets our history, unlike some.

Status
Not open for further replies.