Rodzilla for Carrick....

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's MUSTARD , but this REALLY shouldn't be in here today .

If uny for my fukn sanity .

No [Poor language removed] .

Mate come on , it aint happening but just a wish that's all ! I've really been thinking about this since yesterday and if someone came in for Heitinga, Felli or Rodwell I'd seriously think about it ! If we don't kick on this season then its all over for us anyway ! Moyes and about 5/6 players will go like Jags, Heitinga, Felli, Rodwell, Baines etc ! Why stay ?

Mate come on , it aint happening but just a wish that's all ! I've really been thinking about this since yesterday and if someone came in for Heitinga, Felli or Rodwell I'd seriously think about it ! If we don't kick on this season then its all over for us anyway ! Moyes and about 5/6 players will go like Jags, Heitinga, Felli, Rodwell, Baines etc ! Why stay ?

This is what I'm thinking; Rodwell is one for the future, but what's that future going to be? He'll bloom when all our other stars have peaked/retired.

It's NOT THAT BAD , bruv' .

We fukn battered them y'day . Couldn't score is all

This IS NOT Car Crash TV .

Stand on me .

The H thing ...... Shakes head .

YOU KNOW I'm gonna refer at LEAST half to YOUR fukn inbox , right ????

Oh but I wouldn't sell Felli for the world. He's got the benefit of being one for the future AND one of our best players right now.

It's NOT THAT BAD , bruv' .

Stand on me .

Try pm'ing me now btw. I cleared the inbox.

little curly alan ball;639122[B said:
]It's NOT THAT BAD , bruv' .[/B]

Stand on me .

Do it but NOTHING IS HAPPENING !! At least at the moment anyway ! I don't think I'll get my wish as the gaffer only wants to play 1 up front so there is no need for him to bring in another striker ! 'His Opinion BTW' !!

As for its not that Bad ? YES IT IS !! If we don't sort this [Poor language removed] out in the next 24 hours then YES IT IS ! LOUIS SAHA ???? BECKS (too early and should not be expected to perform yet) - Yak (Despite me loving him, massive probs as you know) Vaughan - injury prone , Victor - as vaughan !! Goals win games = serious problems !!

Oh but I wouldn't sell Felli for the world. He's got the benefit of being one for the future AND one of our best players right now.

Try pm'ing me now btw. I cleared the inbox.

I agree mate but something must be done as Bullshit Billy is still here which in itself in ridiculous ! You or anyone else on this site could become Chairman for all the use he is ! He is an Evertonian yes but so are we !!!!!!!!!

Why would Everton consider selling Rodwell to fund other purchases a day or two prior to the window slamming shut? There's no time to replace him/strengthen elsewhere.

I love how the reports assume Carrick would be happy to go to Everton and that Rodwell actually wants to leave...

Do it but NOTHING IS HAPPENING !! At least at the moment anyway ! I don't think I'll get my wish as the gaffer only wants to play 1 up front so there is no need for him to bring in another striker ! 'His Opinion BTW' !!

As for its not that Bad ? YES IT IS !! If we don't sort this [Poor language removed] out in the next 24 hours then YES IT IS ! LOUIS SAHA ???? BECKS (too early and should not be expected to perform yet) - Yak (Despite me loving him, massive probs as you know) Vaughan - injury prone , Victor - as vaughan !! Goals win games = serious problems !!

Pats chair ,..

Come 'ere , mate .

Tell your Uncle L.C.A.B. ALL about it ,....

ANO , btw - Oh , YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING TO GET 500 fukn PM's . Just for future ref' .

Status
Not open for further replies.