Robertson's tackle on Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic isn't it? Would rather pooh in my hands and clap then say sorry for a challenge that he didn't go intentionally to break a player in half with he was just making himself big
Not a Pickford fan at all but we'd have all been screaming blue murder if he'd have not closed Van Dijk down?? Accidental mate,I do not want to see any player break a leg or pick a serious injury but the way people going on is embarrassing.

Not a Pickford fan at all but we'd have all been screaming blue murder if he'd have not closed Van Dijk down?? Accidental mate,I do not want to see any player break a leg or pick a serious injury but the way people going on is embarrassing.
Hes out for 8 months smashed his ACL they are saying. These things happen in sport. Pickford isn't nasty regardless so he wouldn't of done it with malice not a chance hes just dense

GSS was awful, had that horrendous ex female players who useless at commenting on football,
Sterling: that was a super save by Pickford
Can’t remember her name: yeah it was a great save it came from. O Everton have just scored
Good girl is Sue Smith. Talks a lot of sense and doesn't come across as a biased prixxx like most of the male ex players do. She's a massive blue too

The VVD injury was worse because his studs gripped, so that contact didn't move his leg, resulting in damage to his knee. As with the Gomes ankle break, Jonjoe and Richarlison ankle injuries this season. The pitch may look wonderful all through the winter, but this partly synthetic pitch is causing injuries, and should be replaced.
Pickford did what any goalkeeper would do, a keeper having both feet off the floor in a challenge is not automatically out of control, unlike a fullback.

They really are the strangest bunch of cultists in world football.

The cryarseing out of the hypocritical mutants about the injuries and VAR decisions is absolutely delicious.

Bathe in their salty kopite tears my blue brothers and sisters!

It's even more mind boggling considering the stuff this weasel face shithouse and his cheat mate big fod mane got up to yesterday on Allan and Yezza, plus the litany of disgusting assults that their players have carried out against our team in derbies over the years, and got away with.

Disgusting Tory club, team and fanbase.

Pathetic isn't it? Would rather pooh in my hands and clap then say sorry for a challenge that he didn't go intentionally to break a player in half with he was just making himself big

VD went in overly aggressive twice in the opening minutes, both went unpunished. Jordan protected himself and the goal, and the big dutch defender was on the receiving end this time. You reap what you sow Virgil :)

Hes out for 8 months smashed his ACL they are saying. These things happen in sport. Pickford isn't nasty regardless so he wouldn't of done it with malice not a chance hes just dense
I’ve never had an all, but are you really able to walk right around A football pitch if you are that badly injured?

They are always the victims.......at the end Klopp whinging Carlo just laughed at him pure magic that anyone find a clip?
1603016562903.png

Status
Not open for further replies.