Robertson's tackle on Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think so.

Deliberate attempt (instructions?) to unsettle our better players as they realise we are a genuine threat this season.

Think Carragher on Pienaar to unsettle Bainaar in the derby not sure how manay years ago that was.

Obviously did not count on Pickers losing control and putting him on crutches.

Karma, ladies and gentlemen. Have a look at the below and tell me this is not a deliberate tactic they employ...

Frankly, they're a bunch of snides. And every successful team has a bit of that. However, we just snided them right back. And look at the reaction. Carlo new we had to stand up to them.

I was genuinely astonished that the Robertson incident wasn't even mentioned on BT. Like a well oiled RS propaganda machine. He clearly kicks out in a deliberate attempt to injure with the ball no where near him. As I recall he wasn't even booked?
Mcmanaman glossing over it and only the inconclusive side angle shown again.

I was genuinely astonished that the Robertson incident wasn't even mentioned on BT. Like a well oiled RS propaganda machine. He clearly kicks out in a deliberate attempt to injure with the ball no where near him. As I recall he wasn't even booked?
Mcmanaman glossing over it and only the inconclusive side angle shown again.

He then feigned injury to avoid a booking which is the exact same thing that Richie did and they fumed at. Still if he had have got sent off we wouldn't see him tripping over his own feet when attempting a cross or seen him schooled by DCL and watching the ball fly into the RS net. He's a fraud who will be exposed without a top class defender covering for him and I am going to enjoy watching it unfold.

He then feigned injury to avoid a booking which is the exact same thing that Richie did and they fumed at. Still if he had have got sent off we wouldn't see him tripping over his own feet when attempting a cross or seen him schooled by DCL and watching the ball fly into the RS net. He's a fraud who will be exposed without a top class defender covering for him and I am going to enjoy watching it unfold.
Being a Scotland fan he already has been exposed. Can't defend, makes horrendous mistakes and doesn't have the confidence to trust himself going forward without Mane in front of him. How he's been given the captains arm band is beyond me. No heart, proper s.house.

Don't think so.

Deliberate attempt (instructions?) to unsettle our better players as they realise we are a genuine threat this season.

Think Carragher on Pienaar to unsettle Bainaar in the derby not sure how manay years ago that was.

Obviously did not count on Pickers losing control and putting him on crutches.

Karma, ladies and gentlemen. Have a look at the below and tell me this is not a deliberate tactic they employ...

absolute faux hard men who put in a sly dig here and there and thengo crying to the ref as soon as they’re confronted. In a different era someone like Keane, Ferguson, or Vieira would have absolutely battered a little ferret like Robertson first time he tried any of that.

I didn't see it but somebody posted in another thread that this was actually reviewed by Dermot Gallagher on SSN refwatch, and he said it was an accidental coming together. What??

Even this article says it may have been a result of a cash with Mina. I've looked at this many times, and although it's admittedly a bad angle, it doesn't look to me like Mina touched him. But even if he did, the natural reaction of the body would be to fall forward with the legs trailing. There is absolutely no way a collision with Mina would cause Robertsons leg to be thrust forward in that fashion.

That was clearly intentional movement by Robertson, and given that the ball was yards away, and that Allan was both running and looking in the opposite direction, one can only determine that the intention was to at best trip Allan from behind, possibly even more sinister.

I know the game is over and we need to move on, but it's hard not to be outraged by the double standards in the media coverage of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.