Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And his Chelsea side walked the league before this season.

His winning strategy is short-term, he wreaks havoc everywhere he goes.
Except he didn't at Porto, or his first spell at Chelsea, or at Inter, or at Real.

The only real stinker he's had is this season. At Real he finished 2nd in his last season which barely wreaking have considering they've only won 1 league title (won by Jose) in like the last 8 years.

Proper LOL at anybody suggesting Benitez.

Do you not remember some of the utter dross he signed at our neighbours?

As Alex Ferguson said, he is the luckiest manager ever! Mourinho said he ruined his Inter side.

His last few jobs have been rather poor, albeit as he was out of his depth.

If that turd ever became Everton manager that would be it for me anyone suggesting it needs to be admitted to Ashworth ASAP.

Except he didn't at Porto, or his first spell at Chelsea, or at Inter, or at Real.

The only real stinker he's had is this season. At Real he finished 2nd in his last season which barely wreaking have considering they've only won 1 league title (won by Jose) in like the last 8 years.

CMNMu6jWcAAHFt0.png

Where to start tonight. Osman, half fit Cleverley, slow Barry, Stones at RB, untested CB pairing, number 2 keeper, Kone for Del, all in the biggest game of the season. Crazy

Benitez is a lunatic who I loathe as a human being. Yet I would swap Martinez for him at the drop of a hat.

This is what you've turned me into Roberto, you monster.

Not even in the same league as managers. One is a multiple European trophy winner, the other one is playing 'football from the gods' and created 'the entertainers'.

Status
Not open for further replies.