Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question cos im on holiday and mexican internet isnt reliable enough for me to check the last load of pages: is this likely to end with someone getting sparked out or some hot make up sex?

No one who backs him are wearing any *mask* of delight. It's a realistic assessment that he's a talented manager who can do a great job for us.

And no one is expecting you to wear a mask of any description: just remain at worst neutral and let him persuade you or otherwise with results and performances.

To listen to some you'd think we just hired the manager of Marine rather than a man with more trophies than the boring plant pot who Man Utd have just made the worst error of judgement in their history about.

Jesus, this runs deep.

Quick question cos im on holiday and mexican internet isnt reliable enough for me to check the last load of pages: is this likely to end with someone getting sparked out or some hot make up sex?

As hot as the salsa on your burrito my main man.

If anyone was under any illusion that the notion of plotters at work was farcical before tonight's embarrassing antics and the misrepresentation of the manager I think they'll be cured of that now.

New posters turning up to put the out of context story together and the usual dissidents diving right in behind it.

Three points against palace and they'll scuttle back under their rocks again.

Multi-plotter accounts all over the shop.

who do you expect to see in on the touch line for that game?

Big Joe Rolye.

Wardogging it all the way to European Glory

... Ah I'm only dreamin. I expect to see Martinez there with a ferocious Goodison on his back. I think we will get one decent result in our next three but that may bring it all down to Leicester. My last game was when we beat United, getting Moyes the sack so who knows.

I am too mate. Worrying these plotters are going to self harm if we win them both.

Lol.
Dave am not one to post or reply to what anyone else posts, just a browser on here, but one question. If Moyes had won 5 out of 23 would u be sticking up for him.

I want Martinez to stay by the way just think he needs to show some balls an stop being mr nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.