Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know what to say, i've never seen such a shameful spineless performance. Whether Martinez has lost the dressing room or not the performance of the players was disgusting, show a little bit of pride you horrible over paid shits.

For me Martinez's position is now untenable and has to go, but that doesn't excuse that pathetic performance.

94 mins - Jurgen Klopp is enjoying himself tonight. Just after watching Lucas shooting wide from 30 yards, he is roaring with laughter.

In a Merseyside derby. In a game Peter Reid described as being bigger than the semi final. Dressing room well and truly lost.

Awful. I've been willing to defend him this season, since the opening day, after the abysmal Stoke performance and losing to City in the Capital One club.

Not after tonight. Sack him. We are displaying relegation form with a team who should and have been Champions League contenders. He's wasted two years.

The thing is we got nothing to lose getting rid of him. It is obvious he has lost the fans and the team. His tactics are appalling and have been from pre season last year. This is not sudden. This is not this season. This is now 2 years of rubbish with a decent team. He doesn't respect the Everton fans. He thinks we are uneducated in the game if football by spouting some dribble after matches which embarrasses me as an Evertonian since 1983.

Oh dear, this is like the last days of Walker and Smith. He gets Saturday which is frightening prospect, can't see him in charge beyond that, really is shambolic . If the back line is not good its allways going to be struggle.

Bugger off.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.