Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ego, arrogance, a total refusal to acknowledge any responsibility stops him from doing the right thing, resigning
Most people with good conscience would resign, he is sticking it out for the cash, probably because he knows
he is finished with management in the premier league.

I would resign if I were him, for the good of the club, players, fans but then again Im not an ego maniac trying to force a broken
philosophy on what once was a top 6 side.

how many premier league managers have resigned?

The sooner this clown leaves the club the better. ... said we would lose last night 5-0 so I wasn't far off..... never seen us so uncompetitive before. Sat at the Southampton match last week just sighing and not being arsed. ... my dad turned to me and said he's never heard me be like this before... This is what this clown has made me feel about my beloved club.

Seriously thinking about not renewing my season ticket.... but I probably will as I support the club but want him out the door as soon as possible. To capitulate so easy is unforgivable and makes me nervous about Saturday and it's clear he's lost the players.

Why is he STILL in charge?

He's a dead man walking and he knows it. He has lost the fans and nothing will turn that around.
Whatever happens he will not be our manager by the start of next season, so best we get it over with asap.

"We laugh in the face of adversity."

Pretty apt at these challenging times, number 25.

And btw, those pair of planks are no doubt armchair supporters. Offer to make them a cup of tea........
the first thing i did this morning was go to the 3 red i work with and say well done. just take the wind out of their sails. I agreed with everything they said, Klopp is genius, Coutinhio is a little magician and Origi is far superior to Rom. My only surprise given how amazing Liverpool are is that they only managed to score 4 against arguably the worst team in the prem at this moment in time who were down to 10 men and with no recognised CB for at least 30 minutes but seriously well done.

Why do people sat he's a nice fella and feel for him. He's an egotistical fool who spouts absolute garbage, he has no respect for Everton football club or their fans, he's an overpaid worker who is underperformed on a monumental scale.

There's nothing to like about a man who blames his own clubs fans for a poor home record, who tells the world that results against palace and Watford are good, that after getting hammered by hull has the nerve to state 'we are close to where we want to be'. The man is a liar and has made mugs out of the majority.

The saddest thing his he has, through his own self obsessed ways, turned blues against each other by separating the fan base. What did he say at Xmas 14?? The real evertonians know what I'm trying to do!!!

The man has been an absolute disgrace for 18 months and deserves no pity from us at all, he should never be allowed inside goodison park again

Apart from in 2 years time as manager of Derby County when we paste him 5-0

The toxicity towards Martinez is palpable. It feels almost perverse to be going into an FA Cup semi-final where we haven’t stood a better chance of winning a trophy in years, with such an atmosphere amongst our support. Despite the poor league campaign, I remain confident that Martinez can deliver the Cup. There is every chance that we will set a precedent by being the first club in the English top-flight (to my knowledge) to sack their manager in a trophy winning season. After waiting so long for some silverware, this thought saddens me, it really does.

The toxicity towards martinez has been created by martinez! With 2 frustratingly below par seasons and a team that looks like they've completely given up on Everton and his philosophy,

Keeping him regardless of a semi final sets a precedent of mediocrity and zero ambition my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.