Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the media have finally woken up and are applying the pressure. Only about 6 weeks late. The Echo might even ask him an uncomfortable question at this rate.

Worth noting how many abject performances we've witnessed over the last year under the clown

6-3 against Chelsea
3-0 against Swansea in the Cup
3-0 against Southampton
2-0 Against Southampton
2-0 against Hull
2-0 against Stoke
2-0 against Sunderland
2-0 against Arsenal
2-0 Against Arsenal Again
4-0 Against Liverpool
2-0 Against Man City
3-0 Against Manchester United
1-0 Against Manchester United
2-1 against Swansea
1-0 Against West Brom
4-1 Against Arsenal in the cup
Kyiv Away

3-1 against City in the League Cup 2nd leg. That was monstrous complete proof that he can't react and change us to see it would.

Worth noting how many abject performances we've witnessed over the last year under the clown

6-3 against Chelsea
3-0 against Southampton
2-0 Against Southampton
2-0 against Hull
2-0 against Stoke
2-0 against Sunderland
2-0 against Arsenal
4-0 Against Liverpool
2-0 Against Man City
2-1 against Swansea
1-0 Against West Brom
Kyiv Away

We've lost twice to the rs 4-0. That list is bad enough but I think there are more.

6-3 against Chelsea
3-0 against Southampton
2-0 Against Southampton
2-0 against Hull
2-0 against Stoke
2-0 against Sunderland
2-0 against Arsenal
4-0 Against Liverpool
2-0 Against Man City
2-1 against Swansea
1-0 Against West Brom
Kyiv Away
And this is without the comical throwing away of point like 4-3 Stoke where we were 3-2 up, 3-3 Bournemouth where we were 2-0 and 3-2 up, 3-3 Chelsea where we were 2-0 and 3-2 up, 3-2 West Ham when we were 2-0 up, 2-2 Arsenal when we were 2-0 up and probably countless others.

So has everyone woken up to the fact that he has to go like people have been saying for ages or was last night another blip and he needs to be given time. That's his second 4-0 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield in his short reign. |Stop accepting mediocrity, you're doing the club a disservice!

And this is without the comical throwing away of point like 4-3 Stoke where we were 3-2 up, 3-3 Bournemouth where we were 2-0 and 3-2 up, 3-3 Chelsea where we were 2-0 and 3-2 up, 3-2 West Ham when we were 2-0 up, 2-2 Arsenal when we were 2-0 up and probably countless others.

That was going to be my second list..

The humiliation at Anfield I can handle… We have been there before
The thought that of losing the semi I can handle…. We have been there before

What really, really gutted me about last night was hearing stories of :-

“My 7yr old son was in tears, doesn’t want to go to Wembley”
“My lad asked me would the ref finish the game early like they do for his kids team”
“5 year old son told me he doesn’t want to support Everton anymore”

Et al…

After a funeral last year, watching the Kiev away game My 20yr old nephew turned to me, his arl fella and my arl fella during the Kiev game, tears in his eyes… “Why did you make me support these!!” Half in jest I think… But twenty years of age, never seen a trophy…! Unbelievable!

It really, really shouldn’t be like this, it should be a joy supporting the Blues for the youngsters, although I was spoiled being a child in the 80’s!

Enough is enough. No more mediocrity. Lets get a manager in to make this club one you feel proud to support.

Ignore the ginger weapon bit but -

In Moyes' past two seasons at Everton he won 22 games and lost seven at home while in Martinez's last two - with two games still to be played - they have won 11 and lost 13.

11 wins 13 losses from 36 home games

HOME games.

Status
Not open for further replies.