Robert Earl

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't own them. BCR Sports do. He's a proxy on the board. He'll get his instructions shortly if this stadium plan has gone arse over tit.

Heard the same thing, just hope the parties involved have stayed the course. Bill and his Tottenham investors should have sold when our value peaked before the cup final.

You keep bad company mate, its likely to be utter bollocks and you know this in your heart of hearts.

Well the pre-Kirkby call in you would not be so negative.

The person I spoke with is not someone I roll with. Just got chatting one day on the off chance. If nothing happens before the Jan window, then it's probably bollocks, but I want to hold judgement until then.

Well the pre-Kirkby call in you would not be so negative.

The person I spoke with is not someone I roll with. Just got chatting one day on the off chance. If nothing happens before the Jan window, then it's probably bollocks, but I want to hold judgement until then.

Who do you roll with? That is the important part. Is it Bobby Brown?

Oh, the sheer irony!

Exactly. All these people pretending to be in the know and know f all.

I don't pretend to be in the know. I ain't lying mate - I was told by someone who apparently is in the know - and he reckons a deal is already in place. That is all I know, just not ready to give up on this club just yet. I still have hope.

I don't pretend to be in the know. I ain't lying mate - I was told by someone who apparently is in the know - and he reckons a deal is already in place. That is all I know, just not ready to give up on this club just yet. I still have hope.

I can guarantee he's not in the know.

If he was then he wouldn't be saying anything. Its someone who's probably small and desperate for people to listen to them.

Plenty of them online.

Where do you get your info from Ghost. I would never dare call you a liar mate, but i remain sceptical over these folk who are in the know, that you have these discussions with.

Just saying what I was told. If it happens then I hope people will hold their hands up. Like I say, not ready to give up on this club yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.