Robert Earl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a double agent.

It was agent Johnson....

Anyway its all irrelevant now anyway....Earl will drift away, and that means Green will go too, as he has his hand up Earls arse makin him speak.

If there ever was an investor, it was bound to be some middle market private equity company, that would have provided a decent ROI for Bill, Green and Earl...but wouldn't have provided the club with the financial muscle to take us to the next level..coupled with playing in a cowshed that could never be expanded, and therefore further limiting our financial growth...we would be well and truly fecked.

So rejoice all ye faithful...the good times are around the corner

Lets give him benefit of doubt. He's been here long enough and I dont think he's the type who come up with bull and destroy his own name.

It was not my words. I was told by someone else.

I wouldn't bank on anything, because nobody really knows what's going on - but people seem to think something has, but it's kind of wait and see what happens.

Now that the decision has been made, the chances of investment or takeover have improved.

Prior to the decision it was impossible to value the club as no-one knew the outcome. Now, there's a greater degree of certainty and it's easier to put a price on the club.

If, and it's a big if, there are investors out there, and the club is for sale, things should start moving.

I'd be surprised if the club has the same ownership structure by the end of the season.

Now that the decision has been made, the chances of investment or takeover have improved.

Prior to the decision it was impossible to value the club as no-one knew the outcome. Now, there's a greater degree of certainty and it's easier to put a price on the club.

If, and it's a big if, there are investors out there, and the club is for sale, things should start moving.

I'd be surprised if the club has the same ownership structure by the end of the season.

Exactly. So either way we have some kind of resolution to allow us to move to the next stage.

Lets hope so.....but as the whole club currently is showing no ambition , passion or pride on and off the field , are we a viable target.
Portsmouth fans must have thought the same when their 1st takeover was happening and look where they are.
Admittedly I don't know enough of the ins and outs connected to selling/buying a club, but I for one am worried about the immediate future.

Agreed. Kenwright paid, via True Blue Holding, £850 per share. He's done nothing to add value to the club other than put his hand out to SKY for the tv monies.

If Kenwright's a big blue...I'm sure he'll take £7M for his 8,000 shares and move on. That's a couple hundred grand for his troubles on top of his stakeholding.

Agreed. Kenwright paid, via True Blue Holding, £850 per share. He's done nothing to add value to the club other than put his hand out to SKY for the tv monies.

If Kenwright's a big blue...I'm sure he'll take £7M for his 8,000 shares and move on. That's a couple hundred grand for his troubles on top of his stakeholding.

If he'll sell for £850, I'll buy his shares :)

ummm.. I hate doing this, because I get massively cynical whenever I see it, but apparently there is a deal in place in principle, just as there was a different deal in place were the thumbs up given (with a different party). But I really can't tell you how I know yet as there would be consequences, but I was told by someone who's word I take as gospel.

OKAY IT WAS GHOST

and I made up the other little details to try and sound all interesting and mysterious, like.

It's quite easy and fun this internet know all stuff isn't it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.