2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good moments and some bad in an Everton shirt he will frustrate the life out of those spurs fans and wind that manager up
hope he does well though but not against us

Yeah, so the sell on fee Watford get from us is only 1m now and then I guess 10% of any of the add ons he makes at Spurs. Not sure whether sell.on fees count as add ons because hypothetically they are worth nothing.

Hadnt thought of the Spurs add ons being triggered meaning we pay some of that to Watford. It makes a horrible sense though. I guess it depends on how the contract was worded.

50m is too low, given his age, work rate and potential to be a World Cup winner.

More BK madness. Just drop off into the Mersey you old barnacle.

Hey ho, let's see what we've got without him next season.

Provisioned in the accounts by agreement (today?) - then presumably can be formalised whenever they complete.

Accounts wise we paid £35-40M on an original 5 year contract. So as of today he was on the books at 1/5 of £35/40M or £7M or £8M having written down the rest over the past 4 years.

This gives us £42-43M gain on Net Book Value (potentially £52-53M gain if the transfer fee reaches £60M) which is a significant help to our financial position - the same would be true of any sale of our better players (DCL/Gordon)

To me he's no superstar but is one of the shining lights in a mediocre and talentless squad. I personally believe he's been told to move due to our diabolical financial management, who'd of thought the Rooney situation would repeat itself !!! (Cheers Bill)

Thanks for your time Richy, can't say I'll miss ya sulky face.

I put ferguson in the cult category aswell. I suppose everyone has their own feeling.
I just wouldnt put players like that in with the same standing as your deans, southalls...etc.
I agree, I wouldn't call Richarlison a legend, I'd put him alongside the likes of Tony Cottee, rather than the Southall's and Ratcliffes.

Status
Not open for further replies.