2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
With you there.

The club probably has a valuation, and I'll bet the player knows that valuation too.

Unless it's met he must stay.

Imagine if we sell 'cheap' and he has an incredible world cup?

(He may have a bang average world cup but his value won't plummet.)
I said this to somebody on here a few days ago, if we keep him this summer and he has a good world cup, we will still be able to sell him for the price we want in January or next summer. However, if he is golden boot winner, something which is not beyond the realms of possibility, then his value will soar. Either way, if we do not get what we value him at this summer, I think we should refuse to sell him.

We're in a war with the media, no question.

Their thoughts now will be that if we couldn;t do the decent thing and go into the Championship, then they'll do all they can to help any quality we have to leave the club and hope that saps us of the ability to fight a relegation scrap in the near future.

They are utterly FURIOUS with Everton.

The lad wants to go and every buyer and his dog knows that sadly. We have to get the best fee for him but he’s still under contract so we’re not obliged to accept lowball offers. Conte will start kicking off at Levy soon if he doesn’t sort his primary target so we only have to outlast that before he’ll come to the negotiating table.

Plenty of deadwood to sell in this squad though and Richarlison bidders should know that, we don’t have to sell him so offer a decent price and we’ll make a timely deal, lowball us and you don’t get the player this summer.

There's loads who want new players in and they dont care what has to happen to see them here...including allowing Levy to rip us off.
The most important question is if the player wants to leave and if he does we are simply not in a position to forego the transfer fee by refusing to sell.

I see talk on here about Everton selling players cheaply but I don't think that is correct, in general I think we sell well.

I just know now that someone will mention the sale of the eighteen year old Wayne Rooney, nearly two decades ago .

The lad wants to go and every buyer and his dog knows that sadly. We have to get the best fee for him but he’s still under contract so we’re not obliged to accept lowball offers. Conte will start kicking off at Levy soon if he doesn’t sort his primary target so we only have to outlast that before he’ll come to the negotiating table.

Plenty of deadwood to sell in this squad though and Richarlison bidders should know that, we don’t have to sell him so offer a decent price and we’ll make a timely deal, lowball us and you don’t get the player this summer.
That about sums it up. This will be all choreographed: price edging up over £70M.

Richarlison will know £60M is a pisstake too, so I doubt very much he'll be agitating.

The most important question is if the player wants to leave and if he does we are simply not in a position to forego the transfer fee by refusing to sell.

I see talk on here about Everton selling players cheaply but I don't think that is correct, in general I think we sell well.

I just know now that someone will mention the sale of the eighteen year old Wayne Rooney, nearly two decades ago .

1/ he wont agitate
2/ that's ok, keep him for another season and let his value drop. We can handle that better than a drop into the Championship.

60m plus Spurs pay Watford's cut, add ons going up to 70m if hit, Spurs forego any add ons potentially & probably due on Dele in the future (10-20m?) & give us Winks on a free season loan with no obligation to buy but also first refusal plus we put a 10% on any future sale of Richy.

If Spurs just want a straight deal then minimum 75m plus add ons rising to 80-85m plus 10% of any future sale.
If we have to sell an asset then we do it properly or not at all.

Hope he stays though. Would rather sell DCL if we have to sell.
If we have to sell "not at all" isn't really an option is it?

Is it not 4 loans in total?
Really? That puts us in a worse spot then
Loans between Premier League clubs and other English counterparts are officially called temporary transfers.

Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2021/22 (Download PDF, size: 21.6MB), there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

That doesnt mention International loans, so I might be wrong.

Loans between Premier League clubs and other English counterparts are officially called temporary transfers.

Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2021/22 (Download PDF, size: 21.6MB), there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

That doesnt mention International loans, so I might be wrong.

Looks like 4 a season, 2 domestic.

1/ he wont agitate
2/ that's ok, keep him for another season and let his value drop. We can handle that better than a drop into the Championship.
Not just about league safety. We’ve beaten the likes of Chelsea and United and gave City and the RS a good game.
Who’s to say with Richy we don’t go on a cup run next year and actually do something worthwhile for the first time in 28 years?
We will not get better selling our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.