2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Chelsea are going to end up getting richarlison. Sterling will be replacing ziyech or werner who they’re apparently trying to get rid of. I think richarlison will be the lukaku replacement and this new Chelsea owner seems to trying to make a big impression. I’d prefer to sell him to Chelsea than spurs though, doesn’t sit right with me selling our best player to spurs, and if they both come in, richarlison will probably choose Chelsea.

Signing for Spurs is not showing much ambition.

Unless a superpower like Madrid come in for him he might want to sit it out until the winter window when his stock will be sky high after the world cup and he can maximize his earning power.

In an ideal world if Spurs keep playing silly buggers the club should offer Richy a new 1 year extension to his contract with a release clause of £70-75 million and bumper pay rise.

He goes to the WC - does well then someone bags him in the January window for more than what we get currently whilst we get the 1st half of the season with him in the team.

In an ideal world if Spurs keep playing silly buggers the club should offer Richy a new 1 year extension to his contract with a release clause of £70-75 million and bumper pay rise.

He goes to the WC - does well then someone bags him in the January window for more than what we get currently whilst we get the 1st half of the season with him in the team.
That would be very sensible.

Sure, but if we sold Richarlison on July 1st for 60m doesn’t that just mean we open the next FFP period 60m up and it’s much of a muchness?
It's about the annual losses, we need the annual losses to come down so the three year rolling average comes down so we are not in breach and may even be able to spend a bit again.

Basically because it’s based on the average of multiple accounting periods, banking good news into the earliest possible period means that average loss comes down quicker. It’s only recalculated once a year.

Won’t make too much diff for us imo since we are so far out of kilter, but the light at the end of the tunnel becomes bit closer a bit quicker. Provided we don’t go mad and create another stupid loss year.

Status
Not open for further replies.