2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's face it, Lampard knows a thing or two about leaving a club where he's respected for Chelsea. I'm resigned to losing Richarlison now so I have no qualms saying I hope Lampard has had a word in Richy's ear about Chelsea in order to get the best deal for Everton. The best deal for Everton imo would be cash and players (Gallagher) from Chelsea. Levy can Koff with this Moura business.

Be very surprised if Richy is sold that quickly, unless someone like Real or PSG suddenly stumps up mega bucks and it’s a no brainer.
You’d have to think Richy is waiting to see who else is in for him if it’s only Spurs with serious intent so far. The lad deserves trophies and if he’s going to leave us it’ll be to win trophies.

Be very surprised if Richy is sold that quickly, unless someone like Real or PSG suddenly stumps up mega bucks and it’s a no brainer.
You’d have to think Richy is waiting to see who else is in for him if it’s only Spurs with serious intent so far. The lad deserves trophies and if he’s going to leave us it’ll be to win trophies.
Signing for Spurs is not showing much ambition.

Unless a superpower like Madrid come in for him he might want to sit it out until the winter window when his stock will be sky high after the world cup and he can maximize his earning power.

Status
Not open for further replies.