2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how the screams about richarlison and his "diving" antics would be put away if he signed for either Tottenham or Chelsea. I can hear it now "richarlison really needs some protection from some of these tasty challenges".

Be gas if he got a 10 game retrospective ban for flare throwing.

Ajax are demanding Man Utd pay 69 mil for antony

Leeds are demanding at least 65 mil for raphinha

The fact that we are apparently prepared to accept 60 mil for richarlison who is a lot better and proven than those two players is an actual travesty

What makes it worse is the fact you know it will prob be 45 mil up front with the rest on addons and performance related bonuses
Leaving Antony to one side I'm just not convinced he's proven to be so much better than Raphinha

Ajax are demanding Man Utd pay 69 mil for antony

Leeds are demanding at least 65 mil for raphinha

The fact that we are apparently prepared to accept 60 mil for richarlison who is a lot better and proven than those two players is an actual travesty

What makes it worse is the fact you know it will prob be 45 mil up front with the rest on addons and performance related bonuses

Look at his Brazil record

We are crap at creating chances

Richarlison literally creates his own chances sometimes

You put him in a side like spurs he easily will get as many goals as son
I disagree personally he is no where near sons level

And he had A LOT of chances this season and wasted so so many, his finishing lacks quality at times. Just the truth

Loads on here hoping he goes for a song just so they can start drooling over a couple of new mediocre players.

60m plus Spurs pay Watford's cut, add ons going up to 70m if hit, Spurs forego any add ons potentially & probably due on Dele in the future (10-20m?) & give us Winks on a free season loan with no obligation to buy but also first refusal plus we put a 10% on any future sale of Richy.

If Spurs just want a straight deal then minimum 75m plus add ons rising to 80-85m plus 10% of any future sale.
If we have to sell an asset then we do it properly or not at all.

Hope he stays though. Would rather sell DCL if we have to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.