2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s worth more than £60 million, of course he is.

. He’s 25, absolute peak years ahead.
. Never injured.
. Five seasons in the prem, consistent output in the final third.
. Scored 10 and 5 assists in a team that barely got beyond the half way line.
. 36 caps and 15 goals for Brazil

If he was at Spurs with those stats (and they’d be a lot better because spurs create chances), how much would Daniel levy be asking for him?
£120m?

He’s worth more than £60 million, of course he is.

. He’s 25, absolute peak years ahead.
. Never injured.
. Five seasons in the prem, consistent output in the final third.
. Scored 10 and 5 assists in a team that barely got beyond the half way line.
. 36 caps and 15 goals for Brazil

If he was at Spurs with those stats (and they’d be a lot better because spurs create chances), how much would Daniel levy be asking for him?
This really isn't that impressive.

Also this probably is his peak. He's the same player he was when he joined us.

He wont push for it. He's not like Lukaku.

He wants clarity. Hopefully Everton have said to him: "Richy you can go with our blessings. We value you at £80M and you are obvioulsy worth that. Bear with us, we're sure that will be reached. But if it isn't we are building again under a manager you respect. And if you have a great World Cup - which you will - you'll get a chance at a winter transfer window or next summer window if that's what you wish".

He'd easily appreciate that. There's never been any murmuring of him wanting away since he came here. I think he's a good sort, tbh.
Don't think he'd push for it but maybe assurances were made.

This. Also, three of his goals were penalties. Neither Spurs nor Chelsea are going to give him penalties, so they will be looking at him as a seven-goal-a-season PL striker. That’s not particularly impressive.
They might not have him on pens but they actually attack and create chances, particularly Chelsea. Wouldn’t be doing it all on his own.

This. Also, three of his goals were penalties. Neither Spurs nor Chelsea are going to give him penalties, so they will be looking at him as a seven-goal-a-season PL striker. That’s not particularly impressive.

he's not a striker though, he's a wide forward forced to play up front occasionally for us cos we didn't have any other options (i don't count rondon or tosun as options).

Don’t trust Tottenham and package deals

I remember them gazumping us for Kyle naugton in 2009 by agreeing a double deal with Sheffield United for Kyle Walker as well

Haven’t forgiven them since

The moussa sissoko debarcle sealed the deal
Yeah, I feel kind of the opposite with Sissoko. Him being an absolute weapon was a massive blessing in disguise, made me like Spurs a bit more that they got him honestly.

But that Naughton/Walker thing really irked me. Pretty sure we had Phil fn Neville not even able to walk anymore and pre-Coleman? So they just decided to get TWO rb's.

Well luckily last season was only one of four for us. And for large stretches of them he played as a wide player, a position where creativity is part of the job, and he's never really produced it. It is a weak point.
He’s a top forward, you can take Carlo Ancelotti’s word for that. He’s not James Rodriguez though, if that’s what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.