2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is he going to spurs? why is everyone assuming this to be the case?
Matt law and joyce mentioned that spurs are putting together an offer for richie. Law stated there was chatter emanating from Everton that it was a possibility. Other factors include Richie enlisting new representation which has a lot clients with spurs. But Its also possible that this is just an exercise to drum up further interest.

Matt law and joyce mentioned that spurs are putting together an offer for richie. Law stated there was chatter emanating from Everton that it was a possibility. Other factors include Richie enlisting new representation which has a lot clients with spurs. But Its also possible that this is just an exercise to drum up further interest.
Are they reliable? Would hate to see him go to spurs

Conte will play a 3-5-2 with two sitting and then Richarlison, Kane and Son as the front 3, probably rotating as all three like to come deep to collect the ball.

Also, Spurs will need players able to compete with Kane and Son. To win things you need to have strong benches too, look at City and Liverpool. If Spurs aspire to that, they need more options.
Yeh, good point

For me look at his stats when he plays wide, they are no better than what we have in Gray/Townsend etc his goals came when up front, a position if he played there for us means we are relegation fodder as he doesn't do the other stuff you need a central striker to do.

I don't mean to disagree, but looking at this site

Looks like he is 3 from 13 up front
Left mid 4 in 9 (with 2 assists). If you include attacking left he is 4 goals in 10 games.

I haven't watched him much, but that looks like he is more effective off the left.

Are they reliable? Would hate to see him go to spurs
Definitely reliable usually when joyce releases something its derived directly from the club. Whether they accept is another story because both mentioned that Everton want higher than what has been floated. I think they said spurs were considering around 50 million which is absurd but no official offers have been submitted

so potentially we are looking at

------------------------Pickford------------------------

Patterson------Tarkowski-------Colwill---------Mykolenko

------------------------Doucoure-----------------------------

----------Iwobi-------------------------Gallagher-----------

Gordon------------------------------------------------Denis

---------------------------DCL--------------------------------

20th place.

Doucoure as a #6 is relegation. Davies is better

I know swaps rarely actually happen, but I actually wouldn’t hate Bergwijn at a discount if we end up selling Richy to Spurs. He hasn’t ever been a prolific goal scorer but he’s really direct and dangerous with the ball at his feet. There’s definitely more goals to be had with him. Would need to be in additions to another attacker, but Bergwijn would be a plug and play option that could team up with Gordon and another youngster on the wing.

Was always going be clubs in for rich just hope the clubs standa by its valuation dont want any players involved just cash. Spurs can bid 50 just need be rejected asap

He has 2 years left on his contract not 6 months. We hold all the cards. Plenty of players still go for ridiculous money with 12 months left.

He will leave but at a price we want. Very much doubt it’s to Spurs

What’s his alternative - down tools, lose his rapport with the fans and miss the World Cup

Do you not think it's the player that holds all the cards?

I love Richie but if he wants to move then it's very difficult for us to block it as we risk ending up with an unhappy player. Maybe he wouldn't agitate for a move to that degree but it's just s thought.

I think he loves it here but I also think he wants to play in the Champions League.

I'd love him to stay but wish him well if he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.