2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Moura LOL bed and bin Danny you bald idiot.

Moura or Winks or god forbid both would be so so bad.

No Spurs cast offs, just cold hard cash. £65m + add ons and we’ll talk. That Bergwijn is a decent player but I’m fed up of taking players from top 6 sides who aren’t getting a game.

Shouldnt take their cast offs.

Go for their highly rated kids who would ordinarily not be for sale.

Dane Scarlett.

We need to set a price and stick to it, never mind what clubs want to pay for him, he's under contract and I don't think he would rock the boat if we didn't sell him. The important thing is how valuable is he to us? It is probably more than 70 million, so, we need to sit down with him and tell him that if a bid of 70 million or more comes in we will, if he wishes to go, sell him, if not he stays here. As a third option, we should offer him an extension of his contract with a rise which makes him our highest earner and insert a 75 million release clause.

We need to set a price and stick to it, never mind what clubs want to pay for him, he's under contract and I don't think he would rock the boat if we didn't sell him. The important thing is how valuable is he to us? It is probably more than 70 million, so, we need to sit down with him and tell him that if a bid of 70 million or more comes in we will, if he wishes to go, sell him, if not he stays here. As a third option, we should offer him an extension of his contract with a rise which makes him our highest earner and insert a 75 million release clause.
This.

Dennis at least on the field is about as close to Richarlison style wise as you'll find.

I don't believe in Cornet. Maybe he's figured something out and is now a real goalscorer but I'm not going to be the team that signs him and finds out.

What do you think led Cornet to score the goals he did this year? Is it an anomale?

Mate you are comparing mane at saints and representing Senegal, jota who was third fiddle in a Portuguese team and from wolves and Bowen whose had a few caps in glorified friendlies to the starting forward for Brazil with a massive following on s-media.

Reputation and marketing do matter as does international reputation, in terms of the four at the same age, he is light years ahead of the other three.

As for Dennis - see my posts above mate, be a great way to start the Lampard right type of character era that. He's another Drenthe.

As for Cornet, I'll go off the eye test mate, he's just not very good. He isn't going to get better either.

I think thats a fair point. Outside of the PL, Richarlison's international reputation is far better. How much additional value you put on that, is an interesting point. It probably have to be balanced, with a requirement for us to sell for FFP. The relative weights on each of those are interesting.

You've made fair points on Dennis mate. You know more than me. I obviously wouldn't want us to sign people who have the wrong character. Based on the numbers in England, and the bits I've seen, I thought he did well.

I haven't seen an enormous amount of Cornet, other than against us, and I felt he was a real threat. Again numbers and goals were good.

They are two examples, but the point might be there are other options out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.