2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
what??
He's excellent. He has cut out most of the theatrics that was the only frustrating part of his game.
His all round game is exactly what will make him attractive to other clubs.
He never gives up and has the talent to back up the work. He's a rare breed.
Nah. Good finisher with a sulky attitude if things dont go his way!

Weird one class player. Most top clubs would love him hardworking, goal threat, versatile and a fantastic attitude. We paid a premium as it was for him ideally we would make a tidy sum but it’s a lot of money already

Stand down Spud....Jaffa boy forced Digne out , he's gone now mate.
There is no doubt benitez had a problem with Digne but benitez was sacked like a week after he was sold which makes you think could he not have waited a little bit longer to see how the situation played out given how much pressure Benitez was under at the time

If Digne really wanted to stay he could have just waited for inevitable sacking to happen imo

There is no doubt benitez had a problem with Digne but benitez was sacked like a week after he was sold which makes you think could he not have waited a little bit longer to see how the situation played out given how much pressure Benitez was under at the time

If Digne really wanted to stay he could have imo and just waited for inevitable sacking to happen

But it wasn’t inevitable. We lost game after game after game and he was still here. He wasn’t going to risk being benched the rest of the season leading up to a World Cup was he.

But it wasn’t inevitable. We lost game after game after game and he was still here. He wasn’t going to risk being benched the rest of the season leading up to a World Cup was he.
I would say it would have been logical to wait a bit longer until closer to the end of the transfer window. He left on the 13th January. Also paddy power had already paid on him to get sacked after the Merseyside derby defeat at the beginning of December, the fans were protesting and clearly the players were no longer trying anymore either.

I would say it would have been logical to wait a bit longer until closer to the end of the transfer window. He left on the 13th January. Also paddy power had already paid on him to get sacked after the Merseyside derby defeat at the beginning of December, the fans were protesting and clearly the players were no longer trying anymore either.

If you’re throwing betting odds at me then I’m out.

If Digne really wanted to stay he could have just waited for inevitable sacking to happen imo
Norwich was the last straw for Jaffa boy , if we hadnt been embarrased and subsequently got a result v Villa he would have still been here. With this board I have no doubt.

So Digne made the right call for himself.

Btw how long do you think it would have been for Richy to be singled out & shunned by Benitez ?
Thankfully that aint happening now.

If FSW had managed a win might well have hung on for a good bit longer though.

Mind how is he doing at Villa under SlippyG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.