2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve just had a lifetime of abuse from kopites and the kopite media that now they’re happy to stay in their lane. They can’t even admit that they’re remotely bothered by that lot, in fact they’re at such pains to make out they’re not bothered that they’ll devote a lot of time to defending Liverpool on an Everton forum. They’ve lost the complete idea of rivalry because they’ve become so neutered by decades of media ridicule. It’s a sad state of affairs but it’s exactly what the media and league want, 6 super teams with 14 generic cannon fodder feeder teams to provide some entertainment for their worldwide customers.

As you said we used to rail against this sort of things but now too many are far too comfortable in this position.
It's what used to make me proud to be an Evertonian. We resented not being thought of as an elite team because we always had been in the past.

Perversely, that belief ebbed away during a period when the club had money to spend under Moshiri. That's because we'd always thought in the past that if we ever got a backer of any description we'd smash through the glass ceiling. When that didn't happen and the reverse did instead, the air went out of that pride we had as a fanbase and there's now a feeble acceptance of 2nd or even 3rd class status...with some hopeful belief we'll have our shot again when the stadium is built...because it has magical powers like that, I presume!

Someone needs to make a video of Richy and his goals, interactions with the crowd and him giving shirts to kids with this as the background music.

Heard it in the car tonight

And that “someone” will most likely start killing neighbourhood pets before moving on to being a fully fledged serial killer

He's gone and I'm still getting defensive about him.

Listening to the football ramble and they're proper looking down their nose saying "since he's arrived hes got a non penalty goals per minute that's lower than Wood, Welbeck and Rondon".

He's not a striker lads, you're comparing him to strikers.

It's like saying he hasn't got as many clearances as Tarkowski. Gimps.

Its bizarre.

Comparing a wide forward in Richarlison with centre forwards.

Comparing a centre forward in Dennis with wide players.

Talk about manipulating stats.

Richarlison was 60m.

For a player who scored 10 goals last season and has never played CL football, its a cracking price.

We didnt sell for below market value Joseph.

Raphina is going for 60m, Sterling 60m, Jesus went for 45m, Richarlison 60m.

Theres your market value.

Richarlison was £50mil and we received somewhere in the £40mil's after payments.

He wasnt £60mil lol

The saddest part is when you finally accept that he’s gone and unfollow him on Instagram and Facebook. :(

Adeus Richy… Wish you all the best at Spuds. Bang a hat trick in against the RS and have a stinker against us, that’s all.

Its bizarre.

Comparing a wide forward in Richarlison with centre forwards.

Comparing a centre forward in Dennis with wide players.

Talk about manipulating stats.

Richarlison was £50mil and we received somewhere in the £40mil's after payments.

He wasnt £60mil lol
We will receive 60m, stop ignoring add ons.

You have repeatedly shown you have no idea how cashflow works.

Doesn't suit white

45D696F9-F875-4B71-B66E-FE18F1828939.jpeg

I agree. It just doesn’t look right.

The saddest part is when you finally accept that he’s gone and unfollow him on Instagram and Facebook. :(

Adeus Richy… Wish you all the best at Spuds. Bang a hat trick in against the RS and have a stinker against us, that’s all.

That's how I measure a players impact/worth these days...I don't. I wish him well and I'll just have to stomach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.