2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one of these fans who's out there claiming we're going to win anything - we're Spurs, bottling it is what we do.

But in the past 6 seasons, we've reached 3 cup finals (including the UCL), had three top-3 finishes and one top-2 finish. Sure, we didn't win any of them, because we lack the mentality and at times lacked the quality. But the claim that we don't compete is demonstrably false.

Will we win stuff under Conte? No idea, but he's our best bet, and streets ahead of Pochettino. Put us in three cup finals under Conte and my feeling would be that we'd win one or two of them. Richarlison presumably agrees.
Well capable of winning something add Richarlison and your other new signings and I would put your squad as about the best of the rest after City and the RS.
Decent manager , I would be made up being a spurs supporter at the moment .
You will love Richarlison .

I'm not one of these fans who's out there claiming we're going to win anything - we're Spurs, bottling it is what we do.

But in the past 6 seasons, we've reached 3 cup finals (including the UCL), had three top-3 finishes and one top-2 finish. Sure, we didn't win any of them, because we lack the mentality and at times lacked the quality. But the claim that we don't compete is demonstrably false.

Will we win stuff under Conte? No idea, but he's our best bet, and streets ahead of Pochettino. Put us in three cup finals under Conte and my feeling would be that we'd win one or two of them. Richarlison presumably agrees.
It is a strange situation with Spurs. I have grown to understand that Spurs are traditionally a cup team, not league. No idea why a club would have a such a culture but the stats point to it being the case. Weird innit.

Absolutely right for Richy to def us off for a club going places. Imagine working somewhere with Moshiri as CEO, knowing you've got talent, and not joining Big Corp Going Places Ltd?

Anyone saying he's rubbish is going full Lukaku and sucking on sour grapes.

We'll miss him, admit it. Don't be bitter.
As mentioned earlier, Richy owes us nothing. He's given his all everytime. With his talent he needs a bigger, broader experience than what our team offers now and in the closest future. I'm almost gutted already, we need him but he needs a better team.

When Lukaku left I had faith we would replace him but we didn't. Can only beg we don't make this mistake again.

Richarlison: Brazil forward has lived up to the hype at Everton and would be worth every penny to Tottenham​

hahaha didn't see any articles about how good he was before being linked to Spurs
That's such a trite article. I mean, of course he has justified his transfer fee if we make a 20m profit on him. Bu hey, we broke the transfer window.

I know he wants champions league football but moving to Spurs seems such a waste. He may not join City if he’s staying in the premier league and would never join the [Poor language removed] because he’s a good lad but whilst he might not win the league at least Chelsea win a trophy every other season.

So we are writing off add ons for a piece of horse manure player and they are buying our Brazilian International...F we are useless.
i dont agree with you mate. i was really hoping Dele would become a permanent Everton player and i reckon he`ll seriously do the business here. also dont forget we were getting beat 2 nil before he came on against Crystal P.

i dont agree with you mate. i was really hoping Dele would become a permanent Everton player and i reckon he`ll seriously do the business here. also dont forget we were getting beat 2 nil before he came on against Crystal P.
He is a permanent player anyway

Bill's theme tune

Levy stick a pony in me pocket,
I'll fetch the Brazilian from the van.
Cos if you want our best 'uns,
Give all our fans depression,
Then brother, I'm your man.
Cos where's the Arteta money is a mystery,
It's like the changin' of our mangers,
And absentee from Wembley.
But Moshiri's the one that's drivin' me beserk,
Why sell the club and force me out of work?
La-la-la
La-lala-la
La-la-la
La-lala-la.

Tbh were going to get shafted but....
If bit part city player Jesus is worth 45 with 12months on his deal....
Richy is worth at least 80mill to us....
He's the main reason we stayed up

So looks like he's going for £60m. I think Moshiri should stick £1 add on for everytime he dives for them, just so we can squeeze out a couple of million more.

Status
Not open for further replies.