2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Doucs, Dele and Iwobi that all do that.

Sure they didnt have the 3month stat boost that Gallagher did, but we need creativity and he doesnt offer that.

I watched him for England the other day and he looked lost.

Wobes and Doucs don't offer creativity and neither can pass a ball

He wants football to go the world cup, year younger than Richy, he's not exactly pony either and can play in his place.

Gallagher was just a name to pull out and throw the Richy money at.
Hes not pony no, but from reports he doesnt really fancy us and would rather go back home and play CL footy.

I would be granting him his wish and not lashing more money at him.

We have Doucs, Dele and Iwobi that all do that.

Sure they didnt have the 3month stat boost that Gallagher did, but we need creativity and he doesnt offer that.

I watched him for England the other day and he looked lost.

He's not the finished article by far mate I know, it's why I do think Chelsea will move him on this summer actually.

Still think he'd be a great acquisition for us as part of a complete overhaul of the midfield though.

Hes not pony no, but from reports he doesnt really fancy us and would rather go back home and play CL footy.

I wouldnt be granting him his wish and not lashing more money at him.

Read an interview he's not fussed about CL footy, just wants to play.

Don't think any Dutch team can afford his wages hence why he didn't leave in Jan

He's not the finished article by far mate I know, it's why I do think Chelsea will move him on this summer actually.

Still think he'd be a great acquisition for us as part of a complete overhaul of the midfield though.
Im filing him under luxury for now personally.

Sure, if we get everything else sorted and we can take him, by all means take him, but he wouldnt be my priority.

Im filing him under luxury for now personally.

Sure, if we get everything else sorted and we can take him, by all means take him, but he wouldnt be my priority.

Main priorities where easy mate, a cb who can actually organize a defence and who isn't injured 3/4 of every season and a creative midfielder.

After that I'd say the priorities are players thst can provide goals, a mid who can either shield the defence or at least is comfortable giving them an outlet and recieving it.

But there's a while host of other things we need too, a backup striker at least one wide player at least 3 mids (although those are kinda covered in the creative/goals/defensive mid points above)

That's before even going Into other areas of depth, like RB, LB etc and the likelihood even if we fill all the main priorities, it's almost sure as hell we will have nobody providing depth if an injury to the new guy happens etc.

Main priorities where easy mate, a cb who can actually organize a defence and who isn't injured 3/4 of every season and a creative
1. Creativity
2. Creativity
3. A DM who CAN shield
4. Forward who adds goals
5. Goals from midfield

I didnt mention Defence cos Tarks, hes not fixing everything alone, but I firmly believe our defence is the very least of our problems, Centrally anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.