2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt take Moura or Winks or any other random crabs they have in their reserves, but Bergwijn is defo worth a shot - hes got ability
If the management really want him lets make the deal for bergwijn separately from the Richy deal, i think we always get stiffed when other players are added to the equation. I know thats probably fantasy but i wouldn't trust Levy as far as i could chuck him.

I wouldnt take Moura or Winks or any other random crabs they have in their reserves, but Bergwijn is defo worth a shot - hes got ability

I wouldn't take Winks either but I'll be delighted if you do, can't wait to see the back of him.

Moura is a different story, he's past his peak for sure, but he's still quick enough, knows where the goal is, and crucially give him 5 minutes in an Everton shirt and he'll run through brick walls for you. He's just that kind of guy, always has been.

Winks can do one.

Fair.

But would take the £40mill and Bergwijn. Definitely.

Then throw the £40mill at Gallagher...or Winks for £20mill and £20mill towards....another midfielder
I wouldnt touch Burgerwin with a crappy stick.

And as good as Gallagher might be, he doesnt really solve any of our issues.

Wouldnt touch either personally.

I'm sure I'll get shot down for this but some of the evaluations on here for Richy are becoming ridiculous. The bloke Jesus is being sold from man city to arsenal for £45m. I think that although the numbers being bandied about for Richy might be his worth to us out in the real world they are just fantasy numbers. Don't get me wrong I'd love to stiff Tottenham for some ridiculous amount but I'm afraid it just isn't going to happen no matter how many times we say £80m not a penny less. The only thing i want us to do is not take any cast offs as part of the deal, just cold hard cash thanks and let us move on building our team with players we actually really want.

Jesus has one year left on his contract and won't extend mate, that's the only reason his fee is at 45m, do the math on how the value of a player plummets entering the last year of a contract and you'll see what his value 'really' is and it's more like 80m+

Centre mid who scores and is progressive with the ball?

I'd say Monsieur Le Goat, that for sure that's one of our issues lacking that type of player.

Centre mid who scores and is progressive with the ball?

I'd say Monsieur Le Goat, that for sure that's one of our issues lacking that type of player.
We have Doucs, Dele and Iwobi that all do that.

Sure they didnt have the 3month stat boost that Gallagher did, but we need creativity and he doesnt offer that.

I watched him for England the other day and he looked lost.

He wants football to go the world cup, year younger than Richy, he's not exactly pony either and can play in his place.

Gallagher was just a name to pull out and throw the Richy money at.

Status
Not open for further replies.