2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would club sources be telling David Ornstein privately that we don't think they can get the fee we want. If that's true then it's pretty unprofessional. Even if you think it's true, then do be daft enough to go round saying it.

Why would club sources be telling David Ornstein privately that we don't think they can get the fee we want. If that's true then it's pretty unprofessional. Even if you think it's true, then do be daft enough to go round saying it.
While you're absolutely right and agree entirely, doesn't it sound just like Everton for this exact thing to happen?

I don’t think anyone pays anywhere near what we want this summer and he stays, leaving us largely hamstrung in the market.
Not necessarily. I hope we can sell a DCL or richarlison to re-set a bit, but I’d rather keep him if all we’re going to get is 45mil I’d reckon we’d get 40 next summer, Jesus has only a year left and his price is 50.

We Could still bring in 70/80 mil if we keep him. And that could get us another attacker and 2 midfielders and maybe another CB depending who’s sold. So 4 players after Tarkowski. Maybe a loan, a loan with an obligation and 2 purchases at 20/25mil would probably cost us on our books for next year. 30mil give or take. I suppose it will come down to moshiri or the new owners on how far they want to go

We thought we were big boys when mosh took over. 10 years later we survive relegation bybthe skin of our teeth and Spurs in for our best player so they can have a stronger bench.

Jesus has only a year left and his price is 50.
I don't think we'll know what his price is unless someone buys him. Newspapers quote all sorts of nonsense.

I'd be surprised if City wanted £50m for a player they don't want, that isn't particularly that good, with a year left of his contract, when they apparently thought prime Harry Kane with 3 years or so left was £80m + bonuses.

Not necessarily. I hope we can sell a DCL or richarlison to re-set a bit, but I’d rather keep him if all we’re going to get is 45mil I’d reckon we’d get 40 next summer, Jesus has only a year left and his price is 50.

We Could still bring in 70/80 mil if we keep him. And that could get us another attacker and 2 midfielders and maybe another CB depending who’s sold. So 4 players after Tarkowski. Maybe a loan, a loan with an obligation and 2 purchases at 20/25mil would probably cost us on our books for next year. 30mil give or take. I suppose it will come down to moshiri or the new owners on how far they want to go
I would actually sell Rich for anything north of £55m because of how much we could do with the money, and because it would then mean we don’t need to sell DCL too who I think is more important going forward. Juve stumping up for Kean and then someone like Benfica offering us a few quid for Gomes would put us in a great position.

I would actually sell Rich for anything north of £55m because of how much we could do with the money, and because it would then mean we don’t need to sell DCL too who I think is more important going forward. Juve stumping up for Kean and then someone like Benfica offering us a few quid for Gomes would put us in a great position.
I’d sell DCL before richarlison. I think he’s a one trick pony. If you’re not getting crosses into the box, he doesn’t offer much else and a lot of teams can stop that type of service

Status
Not open for further replies.